Coming Home

Narrator's POV

Outside of Pigsy's Noodles Mei and Mk are playing Monkey Mech as Sandy, Mo and the Krew were watching their friends play and Mei laughs playfully like a villain as she says "Button mash all you want, Mk. You'll never beat my Ancient Galloping Fury Power" while Mk was trying his hardest to beat her and Sandy says "Up smash, up smash!".

"I'm trying, Sandy! Okay? I'm trying, I'm trying!" Mk exclaims and pushes the buttons while Draco was cheering for Mei while the girls were laughing at Mk as he was losing to Mei, she laughs while she was about to finish off Mk's character and says "No one can defeat me" and laughs again until her phone starts ringing causing everyone to look at her curiously as Mei pulls out her phone and revealed a woman calling her and it was her mother and caused Mei to says "Oh boy. Hi, Mom" and walks away causing Draco, Rainbow and Gold to get concerned while both Lunar and Funneh noticed that with her back turned Mk giggles evilly and starts cheating to beat Mei's character and Funneh sighs while shaking her head while Lunar rolls her eyes with a amused look.

"Yes. Of course. No, I- Yes, Mother" Mei says and hangs up her phone with a sigh. "Hey, you okay there, Mei?" Sandy asked in concern and Draco asked in concern "Is everything alright, Mei?".

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's just-" Mei starts to say until they heard the game talking and turned to see Mk finishing off Mei's character as the game said 'Player Two wins' and Mk laughs in victory causing Gold deadpanned at him for cheating, then Mei says to Sandy and Draco "My parents- they want me to housesit" and this caught Mk's attention while Rainbow asked raising an eyebrow in confusion "And that's a bad thing, Mei?" and Mei looks at her and says "No. Me and my parents, we-" but was interrupted by Mk saying "Uh, did Mei say Sleepover At Her House?" and appeared out of nowhere with Pj's on, slippers, sleeping mask and holding a blanket and his monkey plushie too.

 Me and my parents, we-" but was interrupted by Mk saying "Uh, did Mei say Sleepover At Her House?" and appeared out of nowhere with Pj's on, slippers, sleeping mask and holding a blanket and his monkey plushie too

"What? No. My parents would want-" Mei starts to say but cut off by Mk again as he exclaims "Sleepover! I've always wanted to see inside Mei's secret Dragon House full of secret dragon stuff. Come on, please? Please, please, please, please, please?" and then gave her the puppy eyes causing to Mei sighs in defeat and says "Sleepover it is".

Mk cheered as he says "Ah yeah! This sleepover is going to be amazing! You know what? I'll bring my Monkey King DVDs so we can have a marathon!" but Lunar looks at Mei and asked "Are you sure you're okay with this, Mei?" but Mei just waved her off and says "It's fine. Besides I've always wanted you and the Krew to come for a sleepover for a good while now" and this made Lunar look surprise and then smiles softly at her. But unknown to everyone General Ironclad is listening to their conversation from a distance as he recorded Mk saying "Dragon House, full of secret dragon stuff" while bringing up hologram files of information about Mei and her family and came across one of the files that showed the Legendary Dragon Blade.