Monkie Kid: A Hero Is Born Pt.1

Narrator's POV

"The thing you need to understand about the old legends, is that the story is never finished. There may be no pages left to turn, but there is always more to The Journey. Rising from the netherworld, the Demon Bull King attacked. No one could stop him. No one could resist. No one, except... The Legendary Monkey King. The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other begin could wield, trapping the Demon Bull King forever. With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legends says the staff still lies on top of that mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction. And with the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world of elegant cultures. Gentle, loving people. A city brimming with five-star cuisine. And all because of the Monkey King" A scholar name Tang says finished telling the story of the Monkey King.

A teenage boy with spiky hair, wearing a red bandana and his work uniform laughed as he says while throwing his book in the air "Oh, that's so good!".

"Monkey King's so cool! He's so strong and handsome-" the boy did different poses as he gushed over his idol. "Oh, Mk. And you thought you knew all the Monkey King stories" Tang says as he chuckled and then a voice says "Oh believe it or not MK does knows all the Monkey King stories. He knows them at the back of his hand just like you do, Uncle Tang".

Walking and entering inside the shop were three girls, two girls were wearing waitress outfits as one girl has pink hair and has light brown eyes with hint of yellow in them and is wearing a cake hat on her head as her outfit is magenta while the other girl next to her has blue hair and blue eyes while her outfit is light blue and the last girl has aqua blue hair and purple eyes and she's wearing a cashier outfit with a purple apron.

"Rainbow! Lunar! Funneh!" Mk exclaims and rushes over to them and hugs them nearly knocking them down. "Woah, MK careful or you'll gonna knock us down!" Funneh says jokingly as she, Lunar and Rainbow regain their balance. "Oops, sorry girls. Now where was I? Oh Yes!" Mk said with an apologetic face, he runs to Tang and says "But I do. I got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King, written and illustrated by yours truly" as he holds his book to the readers and winks causing the girls to giggle and then Lunar grabs the book and takes a look at his work along with Rainbow and Funneh as they both looked over her shoulders.

 I got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King, written and illustrated by yours truly" as he holds his book to the readers and winks causing the girls to giggle and then Lunar grabs the book and tak...

"Like how he was born from a stone, and live behind a waterfall with his sweet little baby monkey friends! And- and - and oh!"

"It's nice to know that someone is taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom, dripping from my lips" Tang says as he was holding one of Mk's drawings "But we do love the story you told us about The Mighty Five when we were younger Uncle Tang" Lunar says as she gave the book back to Mk as he looks at her confused. "Oh Yeah! The Mighty Five, I love their stories and the adventures they went on. They almost remind me of us, the Krew!" Rainbow exclaims with a smile.