Pig Pong Panic

Narrator's POV

Aphmau and Sylvanna were both heading towards Sandy's boat since he invited them for afternoon tea and Aphmau decided to make something for herself, Sylvanna and Sandy to eat while drinking tea so she baked wagashi and hoped she had made enough for themselves and even Kirby too.

"I hope I made enough for us" Aphmau said to Sylvanna, who looks at her daughter as she carried a small white box with a smile and says "I'm sure you made enough for us. Don't you agree, Kirby?" and Kirby, who was on Aphmau's shoulder and says with a nod "Pooteetah" and this made the girls laugh. "So, how are you gonna tell your friends about little Kirby, Mija?" Sylvanna asked and Aphmau paused for a moment as she thought to herself 'That's right I still need to tell the gang and the Krew about Kirby. But I don't know if Kirby is ready to meet them since he still felt a little nervous to meet them' and then Aphmau looks at her Mom before replying "Well, Kirby is still nervous about meeting the others... So when he's ready I'll tell them" and Sylvanna smiled and nodded before saying "That's understandable".

Soon they reached the docks and then Aphmau looked at Kirby and said "Alright Kirby, our friend Sandy is on this boat. Hide in my hoodie if you're not ready to meet them yet" and Kirby nods as he says "Pooteetah" and quickly goes inside Aphmau's hoodie, once they got on Sandy's boat they were surprised to see Mk making tea as Ender was watching this while Sandy was instructing him while he said "Step three; serve in your cutest, favoritest tea cup and enjoy. Thanks little man" and just before he could take a sip he saw Aphmau and Sylvanna at the corner of his eye and then says "Oh, Aphmau! Miss Sylvanna! You two came!" and Mk looks over and smiled when he saw Aphmau and said happily while waving "Hi Aphmau!" and then smiled nervously as he said "H-Hello Miss S-Sylvanna, how are you?" and this made Sylvanna smirked a little before saying "Oh, I'm doing just fine dear~" and then Aphmau looked at Sylvanna as she said in a slight warning tone "Mom..." and Sylvanna waved her off by saying"I know, I know Mija. I'm being nice" and then Ender barked happily as he ran over to Aphmau, tackled her down and started licking her face, making Aphmau laugh. "Okay, okay! I'm happy to see you Ender!" Aphmau says through her laughs before getting up, wiped her face with her sleeve and said "You, silly dog!" and then asked curiously "I didn't know you can make tea Mk" and Mk smiled with a slight blush and said "Yep, it's my first time actually and maybe you two wanna try it".

And then he held out a cup for Sylvanna, who looked slightly surprised before taking it and says "Well... Thank you Mk" and then takes a sip along with Sandy as he said "Ah, yeah" and Sylvanna says "This is a very good tea Mk" and then Sandy asked "You did just add a pinch, right?" and then he and Sylvanna both looked sleepy before they collapsed to the ground, sleeping while snoring.