Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt.2

Narrator's POV in the Spider Mech

DBK groans as he started to wake up and says "What?" before he noticed he was tied up and struggles as he tried to break free while he lets out a yell.

"What is this?! Who dares...!" DBK says in anger and then Spider Queen's laugh was heard from above as she drops down while hanging upside down and says "Why, me, of course..." and DBK growled a little before saying "Argh... I have truly fallen if one such as you can best me. The 'would-be' Queen of Spiders" as he mocked her with a small smirk. "Ain't nothing 'would-be' about it. I am the Spider Queen! And you? Nothing but a battery for my mech" Spider Queen says and then chuckles before adding while gesturing the room "Look around, handsome. You're not the only prize I snapped up. Every one of them is just dying to give me their power" as the room was filled with different demons trapped in the webs, DBK glared at her for a moment before he gasped and looks around while saying "Princess Iron fan?!" as he was worried for his wife.

"Aww, don't worry. Haven't caught your wifey. Yet... I did manage to track down an old friend of yours" Spider Queen said as she directs DBK's face towards someone else. Golden eyes opened and revealed to be Monkey King as he says "'Sup, Bull King. You too, huh?" as let out a chuckle while DBK was filled with rage inside of him. "Monkey King!" DBK yelled as he growls and continues to strain against the webs while Spider Queen looks on, finding this amusing.

The two doors opened as it revealed to be Syntax and Huntsman. "My Queen! I have news regarding Red–" Syntax starts to say until Huntsman interrupted by clearing his throat and steps in front of Syntax while saying "Ahem, My Queen, I have news regarding Red son" and this made DBK stop struggling and growls while he grumbles "Useless offspring" while hoping both his son and daughter in law managed to get away. "Mm-hmm, go on" Spider Queen said while telling Huntsman to continue. "He actually... Er, got away" Huntsman says with a small sweatdrop, making Spider Queen frown. "I didn't doubt him for a second. You will never catch him!" DBK says as he laughs. "What about the three girls that I told you to bring?" Spider Queen asked, causing DBK to stop laughing as he listens. "Well, the two girls are somewhere in the city with their friends while the pink girl also got away after Red son saved her when one of the spider-bots was about to inject her with the venom" Syntax said.

'Pink girl...? Are they talking about my future daughter in law?!' DBK thought to himself. "Urgh! Find them! Now!" Spider Queen shouted. 'Yes, My Queen" Huntsman says while Syntax closes the door while it slammed Huntsman's foot, causing him to yell in pain. "What are you planning to do with my future daughter in law, insect?!" DBK yelled and this made Spider Queen smirked.

"Your future daughter in law? How cute. If anything, she's gonna be My daughter along with the brown hair girl and the purple hair girl too. After all, I need heirs to rule the land once I finish conquering it!" Spider Queen says and this made Monkey King's eyes widen when she said brown hair girl as he muttered in worry "Gold!" and then the 'little girl' walks up as she says "My Queen, what of the Monkey King's protégé? Perhaps, he should join his master?" as she glanced at Monkey King who growled.

"Yeah, and the boy, those two kids and that raven hair girl too. I can't have these problematic children running around, causing me problems!" Spider Queen says while Monkey King glared at her knowing she was talking about Mk, Aphmau, Funneh and Draco.

Meanwhile at The Edge of the City

Screaming was heard from the city as Tang, Mei, Pigsy, Sandy, Funneh, Draco, Lunar, Gold Aphmau and Sylvanna all have escaped to the edge of the city to Sandy's boat. Both Tang and Sylvanna were watching this while shaking in fear and then Tang "Ahh! Let's go, let's go, let's go!" and this made both Mei and Aphmau look at him and asked worriedly "What about Mk?" and Pigsy pulls up the anchor with Draco's help as he says "The kid's with Monkey King, he's safer than anyone" and then Gold exclaimed "But what about Rainbow!? She's still somewhere in the city!" and then Funneh says "We can't leave her!".