The Five Warriors of Heart/Adventure and The Goddess of Peace

Aphmau is putting on some armor as she's preparing herself to fight Mikina in the Mashindano while in a room somewhere in a arena, soon she hears the door opening and turns around to see it was Íomhair entering the room while he looks at her in disbelief as he said "How could you be so foolish? Mikina had baited you into a fight?!".

Aphmau looks at him and says "Look, I think I'd solve everyone's problems because no one decided to do anything about Mikina's attitude and her insults and I think it's about time that someone changed it!" and she continued putting on armor as Íomhair sighs in irritation and says "You are missing the point young Aphmau! Here you're out of your elements... Mikina had spent her life training to be the best. And you are barely learning!" and Aphmau looks at him with a glare and then says "What's your problem?! You're acting like I can't do anything even though you've been teaching me!" and then she turns away and Íomhair says "You shouldn't be anywhere near the fight! You're too important!" and Aphmau said "I am NOT!" and Íomhair replied back "Yes, you are!" and Aphmau yelled "No!".

"Why Won't You Just Let Me DO This For You, Keno?!"

Aphmau's eyes widen while Íomhair took a step back with his eyes widen after he said that and then looked away as his eyes shadowed, Aphmau took a step forward and asked softly "Did you know Keno?" and Íomhair sighed and sat down and nods as he said "I did... He was my son" and this surprised Aphmau and then she asked "Wait, wouldn't that make Asami your daughter too?" and Íomhair nodded again not looking at Aphmau, then she sat down next to him and asked "You miss him, don't you?" and then Íomhair mutter "I should've been there for him..." and Aphmau placed her hand on his shoulder and said "It's okay. I know what you're going through" and Íomhair looks at her and asked "How can you know what it's like to lose your own child?!" and Aphmau looked away with her eyes shadowed and says "Well, Lunar knows. But for me..... I lost my Dad when I was five..." and then a small smile appeared with a tear coming down as her eyes were still shadowed and Íomhair looks at her.

Flashback

Zach is sitting on little Aphmau's bed reading her a bedtime story while Aphmau was listening and was slowly falling asleep. Once Aphmau was asleep Zach smiled softly at his daughter, puts up the book, turns on her nightlight on and kissed Aphmau's forehead, causing little Aphmau to smile in her sleep before closing her door.

"My Dad was the greatest person in my life. Just like me and my Mom, we were close and did everything together"

Little Aphmau and Zach were both in their garden picking strawberries together while Sylvanna was watering the plants, little Aphmau is at the park riding her bike without training wheels and Zach was helping her, Zach and little Aphmau were reading her collection of Disney princess books, little Aphmau runs out of her room and heads towards her Dad, who's putting the plates up and turns around to see her smiling brightly and holds up a drawing she made of herself, Sylvanna and Zach as the words said 'My Awesome and Happy Family' and Zach smiled softly at this and hugs little Aphmau, making her giggle and hangs it on the refrigerator, Zach is pulling out cauliflower bites from the oven and then turns around and saw little Aphmau stirring a batter with a cute kitty apron on, a mini chef hat on and she had flour all over her and then she looks at Zach, who had a bewildered look seeing little Aphmau all messy and the two started laughing.

"My Dad and I did everything together like every Father and daughter did. All my memories with him were precious and I wouldn't trade them for anything"

Little Aphmau is on her bed sneezing with a wet cloth on her head and Zach was comforting her while Sylvanna comes in the room with a bowl of soup, making little Aphmau smile at her loving parents. The next scene changes to little Aphmau shaking in fear while looking at the pool with her arm floats on and a floatie, Zach saw this and gently grabs her hand making her look at her Dad, who gave her a smile and then she smiled back on him. The next scene is that little Aphmau has tears in her eyes as she sniffs with her knee scraped and Zach cleans it and then put on a kitty band-aid and wipes his daughter's tears away, making her smile and hugs him.