Calabash

Narrator's POV

Inside Pigsy's shop Lunar is washing the dishes while Rainbow was baking some new dessert recipes as everyone did their own things Mei being on her phone and Tang eating his noodles as usual and then someone comes in as it revealed to be Gold as she asked "Hey Uncle Pigsy did Mk and Draco came back yet? They usually come back before me" and Pigsy looks at his niece and says "No, they haven't came back yet kid. In fact I don't even know where they are" and this made Gold, Rainbow and Lunar to get worried and then Gold says "Oh, okay but I'll text Aph to let her know just in case if she's seen them anywhere" and this made Pigsy remembered something and asked "Uh, Gold where's Aphmau anyway?" and Gold looks at him and replies while texting "She went to go visit her mom really quick cause her mom needed help with something".

Pigsy nods before asking "And where's Funneh at?" and Gold thought for a moment and then says "To be honest I don't know where Funneh is, I didn't see her this morning" and then Lunar says while drying a bowl "She went out training" and both Pigsy and Gold looked at her and asked "Training?".

"Yeah, remember Gold? Funneh said that she had been training with some guy for a while now" Lunar says and then Gold blinks before letting out an "Oh!" and Lunar laughs while shaking her head and Gold says "Okay well I'll text Funneh and let her know too maybe she's seen them?" and Lunar quickly adds "Oh no, Funneh's not in town right now" and this made Pigsy raised an eyebrow and asked while crossing his arms "Then where is she?".

~Meanwhile with Mk and Draco~

In Mk's apartment Mk is snoring in his bed with a Monkey King comic book in his face and all the sudden his room begins to shake causing Mk to wake up and says "Huh?! Wha!?" as his stuff starts to fall while he shouts "Earthquake!" and covers his head with his arms while whimpering and once the earthquake stopped he looka at his room and says "Oh, no-o-o-o. All my pwecious pwossessions. Huh?" and while an alarm clock went off as it showed 9:01 and this caused Mk to cry out "9:01. I'm late for work! My staff, my staff, where's my staff?, Staff?" until he saw it was now 9:02 and Mk cried out once again as he quickly puts on his work uniform "Pigsy's gonna kill me! Okay, socks. Jacket. Bandana. Let's go. And I'm here" and dashes downstairs to Pigsy's Noodles. Draco was sweeping the floor while Rainbow was reading a book and was sitting next to Tang and then Draco saw Mk coming in as Draco exclaims worryingly "Mk! You better have a good reason why you're late otherwise you might get fired today!".

Mk went to the ground and says apologizing "Pigsy! I'm so sorry I'm late. I overslept, and I guess I didn't set an alarm? Honestly, I don't even remember going to bed" and this made Draco think 'He's right even I don't remember going to bed either. Something seems...off' and then snaps out of his thoughts when Mk cried "And the earthquake, and-and-and- please don't fire me" and then Pigsy says "Fire you?" and then turns around and had a big smile on his face and asked "Ha! Why would I fire you?" and that's when Draco saw Pigsy smiling he dropped the broom and had a shocked face.

off' and then snaps out of his thoughts when Mk cried "And the earthquake, and-and-and- please don't fire me" and then Pigsy says "Fire you?" and then turns around and had a big smile on his face and asked "Ha! Why would I fire you?" and that's wh...