Game On

Narrator's POV on Flower Fruit Mountain

"Maybe under here?" Mk said as he grunts when he didn't find what he was looking for, he was throwing around pieces of clothing and looking in every nook and cranny in Monkey King's hut as both Sandy and Draco were helping him look around while both Mei and Gold were sitting on the wooden couch and Mei looked over next to her and saw a VR headset. She picked it up before putting it on as Mk lifted up one of the couch's legs, making both Mei and Gold slide to the other side while Gold was looking at something on her computer she brought with her and Fi-Fi ( A/n: the same phoenix from the chapter Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt.3 ) is sitting on Gold's shoulder while looking at her computer curiously.

"Ugh, there's gotta be something.."

"Remind me what it is we're looking for?" Sandy said while looking through a chest and Draco was looking through another one until he found something, pulled it out and was surprised to see it was a fashion magazine with Gold on the front cover.

'How come Monkey King has one of Gold's fashion magazines?' Draco thought to himself ( A/n: Gold is not only a hero and YouTuber in the story, but she's also a fashion magazine model ) and then realization came to him as he had a grin on his face ...

'How come Monkey King has one of Gold's fashion magazines?' Draco thought to himself ( A/n: Gold is not only a hero and YouTuber in the story, but she's also a fashion magazine model ) and then realization came to him as he had a grin on his face before looking at Gold.

Draco quickly took out his phone and took a picture while Sandy found a yellow cube with red stars on each side, and perked up as he held it in his hand and asked "Is this it?" making Mk teleport over to him, teleports the object into his hand bef...

Draco quickly took out his phone and took a picture while Sandy found a yellow cube with red stars on each side, and perked up as he held it in his hand and asked "Is this it?" making Mk teleport over to him, teleports the object into his hand before looking at it and then throws it at the wall shattering it in frustration. "I'm trying to find something that will make me super, super powerful, so I can defeat-" Mk started to say until he paused as he got flashbacks about the incident in Spider Queen's lair, making both Gold and Draco look over at him confused and concerned for their friend when he paused until Mk snapped out of it and said "S-Someone. Anyone! Y'know, to be sure I got what it takes to take on the next big bad!" and at the end stood determined, making Draco blink at this while Gold looked dumbfounded before saying "Not really convinced... But I'll let this one slide" and Sandy asked "I thought Monkey King was training you with remote lessons?" while Mei grabbed a controller and started playing a game.