Revenge of the Spider Queen Pt.1

Narrator's POV

Today is the New Years and everyone in Megapolis were getting ready to celebrate the New Year and inside the Krew's apartment they were getting ready for the New Year as they're getting dressed for the occasion and to meet up with the others at the festival.

And right now, Gold is doing Funneh's makeup, much to her annoyance as she asked "Gold, is this necessary?" and this made Gold stop what she's doing, slightly glared at Funneh and said "Yes, it's really necessary Funneh! Besides it's New Years and we all need to look good and beautiful for today! And also a little makeup is not gonna kill you" as this made Funneh sigh while rolling her eyes and lets Gold continued with her makeup. After a few minutes Gold finished Funneh's makeup and grabs a hand held mirror as she says with a smile "Funneh, have a look and tell me what you think" and Funneh looks at the mirror and was surprised on how the makeup Gold did turned out.

 After a few minutes Gold finished Funneh's makeup and grabs a hand held mirror as she says with a smile "Funneh, have a look and tell me what you think" and Funneh looks at the mirror and was surprised on how the makeup Gold did turned out

"... It's actually not bad" Funneh said as she slightly smiled, making Gold smirked and says "Told ya" and then she shouts "Rainbow, Lunar! Come on so I can do your makeup and mine as well and then we can put on our outfits!" and then both Rainbow and Lunar came inside along with Draco as he was alright wearing his New Years outfit which is a dark green shirt, an olive green jacket and white pants.

Rainbow whistled as she says with a smile "Looking good Draco!" and Draco smiles and says "Thanks" and then Funneh smirks and asked teasingly "Are you making sure you look your best to impress, Mei?" and this made Draco blushed and stutters "N-No!...

Rainbow whistled as she says with a smile "Looking good Draco!" and Draco smiles and says "Thanks" and then Funneh smirks and asked teasingly "Are you making sure you look your best to impress, Mei?" and this made Draco blushed and stutters "N-No!" and then Lunar says "It's New Years maybe you'll be able to give her a New Years kiss Draco~" and all the girls 'Ooohh!' as this and while Draco's face turned completely red feeling embarrassed and then getting an idea Draco looks at Funneh who's laughing and he smirks while asking "What about you, Funneh? Are you going to get a New Years kiss from Ao Bing?" as this made Funneh stopped laughing and her cheeks turned pink, looks away while her siblings started laughing again and then Gold's laugh caught her attention and then smirks and says "Hey Gold, are you planning on getting a kiss from Monkey King this year?" and this made Gold instantly froze before sighing looking unsure and... upset. This made her siblings look at her concerned, especially Funneh since that was not the reaction she was hoping for as Funneh starts to say "G-Gold... I-I'm sorry... I was just joking around and-" but Gold cuts her off as she says "I-It's okay Funneh... I know you didn't mean it... It just brought up memories of... You know who" and then made Funneh nod knowing who she's talking about.