The End is Here!

Narrator's POV

Mk is driving back to Megapolis while hearing music as the Bull Clones stalk him, he parks the Tuk-tuk in front of Pigsy's Noodles as he starts to say "Hey, yo! Guess who's back from his training with Monkey Ki-" but stops when he sees the Bull Clones, snarling at him with their eyes glowing blue, one of the Bull Clones lands in front of Mk and roars at him, then the Bull Clones all jumped to attack Mk as he falls to the ground and screams. Suddenly, Pigsy's food truck rams in the Bull Clones.

This send the Bull Clones flying off and Mk looks back to see Pigsy and Tang inside the food truck while Mei, Sandy and Mo were outside as Mei's standing on top of the food truck while Sandy is on the floor as they're wearing their Dystopian outfits.

"Guys! Whoa! You look so awesome!" Mk says amazed while Mei jumps off the food truck, then she says "Yeah, so, uh, some stuff happened when you were away. Got kind of intense" and then Mk said "B-But I left you with one of my boys!" and this made Tang say sarcastically "Oh, he's been super useful" while looking at the backup Mk clone as he says "I don't know what to tell you, guy" and then the backup clone explodes, leaving behind two piles of hair. "So, what happened?" Mk asked and then looked around and noticed he didn't see the Krew and Aphmau and asked "And where's the Krew and Aph?". Mei was about to explain as she starts to say "Well, after you left-" but was cut off by Tang clearing his throat and says "If you'll allow me?" and this made Mei groans before Tang started explaining. "Well, after you left, the Bull Clones attacked. But they were different, more powerful before. We believe it's all tied back to the Demon Bull King himself. MK, he's conquered everything" and Mk was stunned before he almost growled and asked "Where is he? Where is DBK?".

"We're not sure. But, there's pretty scary noises coming from the mountain" Sandy says as everyone turns around and looks up at the mountain and then Mk asked still staring at the mountain "Also where's the Krew and Aphmau? We could really use some help" and unknown to him a couple of Bull Clones were sneaking behind him, Pigsy noticed this and shouts "Kid, Watch Out!" and Mk quickly turns and the Bull Clones were about to tackle him until out of nowhere a silver, black and yellow piko hammer was thrown down from the sky, sending the Bull Clones away.

 But, there's pretty scary noises coming from the mountain" Sandy says as everyone turns around and looks up at the mountain and then Mk asked still staring at the mountain "Also where's the Krew and Aphmau? We could really use some help" and unkn...