Amnesia Rules

Narrator's POV

Attacks come in as the group hears growling and smashing from outside. Tang, Pigsy, Vee, Draco, Gold, Aphmau, Kirby and Mo cowered in the T.E.A. with Macaque and Ao Bing were both looking around in defensive positions while Monkey King was still meditating. "We're all gonna die. We're all gonna die! The two of us aren't built for the action stuff, Pigsy. We're sidekicks at best and you know it!" Tang shouts and then Ao Bing goes over to Monkey King's meditating state. "Macaque! Help me wake up, Wukong!" Ao Bing said as he and Macaque began trying to wake up Monkey King.

Ao Bing slapped his face a couple of times and Macaque also tried slapping him. When the slapping didn't work, they tried yelling in his ears before Macaque, Ao Bing and Draco all pulled out pots and pans as they started banging them together and then Gold pulled out an airhorn and pressed it as he didn't flinch and even tried pouring ice water on him. 'Geez! Why is this fool so hard to wake up?!' Draco thought to himself and Vee thought the same thing as she shouts "How Is He Not Waking Up From The Noises?!".

Aphmau then exclaims "What are we gonna do?!" as she held both Kirby, Mo and Vee close to her. "Okay, I have an idea. I've been saving this for a special occasion. Everyone, I present the Chaos Ultra Ghost Pepper of Doom! It's so hot, you'll get third-degree burns just from looking at it" Pigsy said as he pulls out a very spicy pepper from his pocket, making the others look horrified from this except Macaque and Ao Bing.

"Uh, are you sure you should be keeping that in your pocket?" Tang asked nervously and then Gold exclaims asking "Where on earth did you get that and why is it in your pocket?!" and Pigsy replied "Even I can't say Gold. Well, if anything's going to wake up Monkey King, it'll be this. Incoming!" and then Pigsy charges forward and shoves the pepper into Monkey King's mouth and his eyes glowed golden as he wakes up in the middle of meditation with the last vision of his companions.

"Stand back, Master! Sun Wukong will handle this demon!" Monkey King says. 'Oh no...' both Macaque and Ao Bing thought to themselves as they turned pale. Monkey King then kicks open the hinges and hops out, looking around for the beast. "Hmm, guess I must have scared it off" Monkey King said and while unknown to him, from above the demon backs off. "Master, it's safe to come out now. You too, Piglet. And you as well Mother" Monkey King said. "Master" Tang said with stars in his eyes. "Piglet?!" Pigsy said in full anger. "Mother?" Aphmau said in confusion while Draco, Gold, Kirby and Vee were shocked.

"Ugh, fine. Zhu Bajie, better?" Monkey King says while Macaque carefully stepped out of the van hoping to not gain any attention, especially from Monkey King. "Pooteetah? Pooteetah?" Kirby sputtered while looking at Macaque, making him go stiff resulting everyone especially Monkey King to know he's here. "Mac!" Monkey King rushes towards him and gives him a tight hug.

 "Mac!" Monkey King rushes towards him and gives him a tight hug