🎄❄️Christmas Special Chapter❄️🎄

It is Christmas in Megapolis and everyone is preparing themselves and getting ready for this jolly holiday. Right now in the Krew's Apartment, the Krew is getting everything ready for their Christmas party that they had planned for the 24th as Rainbow was in the kitchen baking sweets with Bai He, Vee and Ally's help, Gold is making Christmas sweaters in the living room as Draco and Lunar were also in there finishing wrapping their presents for their friends and family Funneh was texting everyone were their Christmas party was gonna be at. "Okay! I just finished texting everyone where the party's gonna be at! How's everything going with the sweets, girls?" Funneh said as she went over to the kitchen and Rainbow looks at her and says "We're almost done with everything!".

"How are the sweaters coming along, Gold?" Funneh asked and Gold looks up and says "I just need one more and then I'm done!" and then Lunar says to Funneh "And we're just about done wrapping our presents for everyone!" and this made Funneh grin and then her phone goes off and takes a look to see it was a message from Pigsy. "Oh, it's Uncle Pigsy. He needs my help with cooking the food for the party! Gotta go guys!" Funneh said as she quickly grabbed her coat and dashed out the door. "I'm guessing you guys are really excited for the party" Vee said and this made Lunar look at her with a smirk before replying "Yep!" and then Gold adds "Definitely!".

Meanwhile at Aphmau's Apartment

Aphmau is finishing wrapping her presents for her friends and her boyfriend Mk while she was humming happily. "What do you think Kirby do you think Mk will like this?" Aphmau asked as she holds up her wrapped present. "Pooteetah! Pooteetah!" Kirby says as he jumps while nodding and Aphmau smiles at him and says "Thank you Kirby. I knew I can count on you" and then looks out her window as she watches the snow falling down and then she thought to herself with a smile 'I can't wait for the Christmas party'.

Back at the Krew's Apartment

Rainbow had finished putting the last batch of cookies as she put them in the oven to cook and then she went to her room, lays down on her bed and then suddenly Rainbow hears her phone ding, making her grab her phone and saw that it was Red son who had texted her.

Red son

Meihua, I have a question to ask

Rainbow

Sure, what's up?

Red son

Well... What do you do during the gift exchange?

Rainbow giggled at his question before quickly texted him back.

Rainbow

It's simple. You give a person or people a gift that you think suits them

Red son

I see. Thank you for helping me, my dear. So the Christmas party is on December 24th, right?

Rainbow

Yep! The party is gonna be downtown in a spare ballroom that Funneh managed to rent for us

Red son

Alright. My parents and I look forward to the party. Have a good night, my love

Rainbow smiles before giggling with a small blush at the nickname Red son gave her as she placed her phone down for a moment and set a timer on her phone before taking a small nap.

Timeskip to the 24th of December

It was officially Christmas and the Krew had finished getting all the things they needed for the party; the decorations, the sweets, the gifts and some games. Lunar comes out of her room along with Bai He as they had each had a box in their arms with decorations inside and Lunar looks at Bai He and says "I believe we have everything?" and Bai He smiles and says "Yes! I think so too Mama" and then a familiar chuckle was heard.