The First Ring

Narrator's POV

After the fight with Mikina, group 2 continued their journey through the the desert on foot. Mei was using her jacket to cover herself for some shade as she says "Dumb Mikina. Dumb desert. Not blaming you or anything, Mk" and Mk says to her "You know what? I can't even.. at you right now, Mei" and Rainbow, who was in front of the group and carrying a passed out Ally on her back as she says in a tired tone "Guys, please... No fighting. We need to keep going if we're gonna find the others" and then Sandy, who was carrying both Mei and Mk says "Don't worry, gang. We just have to keep moving forever and ever until we're-" but then he collapses as the rest of the group passed out.

Rainbow turns around and sees Sandy had fallen to the ground due to exhaustion, making her shout in worry "Uncle Sandy! Guys!" and then tries to go forward but her legs gave up, making her collapse on the ground as she groans. Rainbow slowly looks at her friends and holds out her to reach out to them as she says in a weak tone "G-Guys..." and she could hear vultures flying over them. Before Rainbow lost consciousness, she heard the sound of an engine heading towards them and then someone carefully picking up Rainbow.

No one's POV

Creaking her eyes open, Ally groaned and sat up in a purple sheet bed. The walls of the room she was in is a deep shade of purple, lined with gold, torches lighting the room. Confused, Ally immediately jumped onto her feet and rushed out of the room to find her friends/family.

Meanwhile in a Different Room

Rainbow was laying down on someone's bed with a wet cloth on her head and she slowly started to wake up. "Huh? W-Where am I?" Rainbow asked herself as she sat up and looked around at her surroundings and while looking, the wet towel fell off her forehead and landed on her lap as Rainbow saw this and asked herself "Wha-? Who put a wet cloth on my forehead?" and then she heard someone entering the room, making her look up and saw...

"Red son?"

Red son's eyes widened to see that Rainbow was awake as he rushed over to her while saying "Meihua! Thank goodness, you're feeling better" and gently grabbed her hands. "Thanks... Where am I?" Rainbow asked and Red son says "You're actually in my family's castle, you and your peasant friends and uncle passed out due to heat exhaustion. Luckily, I was driving by or you would've been the vultures' dinner" and this made Rainbow smile softly at him before saying "I see. Thank you for saving us Red son" and he says softly "Anything for you, my dear" and then it was silent between the two as they stared into each other's eyes.

"Red son.."

"Meihua.."

Red son kept ahold of Rainbow's hand as this made her blush a little before they both suddenly started leaning towards each other and just before their lips could touch...