All alone again

Y/n pov:

I stepped through the city which was now a lot bigger than I could remember.
So many years had passed while I was unconscious.

While I walked, I saw a stall selling ice cream.
Then I remembered the first time I ever tasted it.

I bought a cone with my favorite flavor(s).
I haven't eaten anything in a while.

I ate the ice cream as I walked, thinking.
I had done a lot of that, just thinking. My thoughts were a mess, would I ever be able to live peacefully. One day, maybe I wouldn't have to worry about being killed, saving people or change the future.

What happened to the corpses of the three sons of a bitch? We're they found or did they dissolve?

How come Kuni didn't find me? Did he not think about searching under the cliff?

What happened to him after I fell asleep?

Kuni doesn't know I'm immortal like him.
Maybe he thinks I've died of age. Maybe he's gotten over me long ago and wouldn't even remember my face?

So many years passed...

-

It's been two days since I joined Aether.
He is currently a part of the resistance.
However I cannot conclude which day or time it is in the quest.

There is no peace between the shoguns army and the resistance, that I have figured out.

And to be honest, I can't remember the quest that well, it's been too long since I played it.

Kunikuzushi should be in Inazuma somewhere at this moment, right?

The delusions... I feel bad for hoping the soldiers will hurry up to get them, but at the same time... I couldn't care less.
The day the soldiers get the delusions is the day I will meet him again.

The weather changed into lots of wind.
I walked out of the city and follow the all so familiar path.

As I walked I felt slightly cold at my arms.

The sky had gone dark with clouds and the wind made the trees howl.

And then I stopped walking. Here it was. The same house I lived in for so long.

It looked terrible. The roof was broken and the walls were torn down, it looked as if a fire had happened.

I sighed. It was sad to see the house in this condition.

I turned to walk away again, but then my eyes caught something on the ground.
I walked towards it, it was blue. As I pushed the dirt away from the item, I picked it up, examining it.

It looked like a vial, holding some blue slightly glowing liquid.

This seems familiar somehow... where have I seen this before... think Y/n...

I hummed and put the vial in my pocket.
I'll figure it out.

I walked up the hill, towards the familiar place where I almost got killed.
After a few minutes, there it was, the same cliff.