An eremite party - Part 2

Warning: slight sexual themes. If you read and get uncomfortable, that's on YOU.
———————————————————————

Y/n pov:

Soon after a while, the circle of people got bigger. A lot of guys and a few more girls had joined. We sat in a ring of rocks and in the sand, playing games.

Me and Kuni were sitting on top of a rock, above and behind most of the others. We got a nice view of the games and some privacy for ourself. A blanket was placed under us. Cilly sat on the rock below us with her hook-up for the night.

Sadly, Dalia was sitting on a rock next to us, a guy she had found sitting next to her. I felt bad for the dude who didn't know he was being used.

The soon-to-be girlfriends were not here anymore as one of them passed out and the other took her home.

Me and Kunikuzushi hadn't joined many of the games as we were both more observers of them. We found it entertaining.

Dalia had tried to persuade us into joining, but many had been against it, including ourselves, due to us being engaged. Most of the people here were after a good hook-up, and it was obvious me and Kunikuzushi were out of the question. At least everyone else got the point, everyone except Dalia.

They were playing the basic party games such as truth or dare, seven minutes in heaven, and those kinds of games. I didn't know these kind of games existed in Teyvat. It was entertaining to watch though.

Then a guy chimed in with a truth towards a random girl. "Who's the most attractive person in the ring?" He asked the chick. The poor dude had been making moves on the girl the whole night to no avail.

The girl however looked towards me and Kunikuzushi. She looked up at my man for a moment before she looked at me instead. She giggled drunkenly before speaking. "Y/n's the most attractive." She said.

I smiled at her and Kunikuzushi smirked slightly as well.

Then the annoying voice of the homewrecker ruined the moment. "We know what you meant to say." She laughed. The girl who answered the question just looked confused.

I rolled my eyes at Dalia who had thought the girl would be on her side. Dalia spoke again with a laugh. "We know you wanted to say Kuni, but decided to be nice instead." She said.

My jaw tightened and I glared holes into her skull. I wasn't insulted by her words, but hearing her call him Kuni was the most annoying thing ever. And her words were just plain unnecessary.

I could see Kuni's jaw lock as well. He sat taller than me as I was leaning on his chest, I wasn't able to see the look in his eyes.

The girl who had the truth looked weirdly at Dalia. "No I just find Y/n hot." She said drunkenly straight out, making a few people snort.

I would have snorted as well, hadn't I been busy glaring at Dalia the whole time. Dalia seemed to finally understand that her opinion hadn't been shared by the girl.

Dalia smirked. "I'm just saying, Kuni's attractive as well, it's an opin-" she said before she was cut off.

"Don't call me that." Kunikuzushi's voice cut through the air and everyone went silent.