Captured

Y/n pov:

Cold. It was cold again. This feeling I had felt before. The feeling of being trapped underwater.

I felt dizzy and realized I wasn't able to breathe.
My eyes were almost glued shut, they were too heavy.

I could feel my body bobbing around in water. Inside my lungs, my mouth, it made my head feel so heavy. It was painful.

At last, I was finally fully awake.
By myself, I forced my eyes open. However the water made everything around me blurry, I couldn't see anything, except for glass.

I tried to take a deep breath in, due to instinct of needing to breathe. However, immediately I regretted that decision as more water filled my lungs and my throat started to sting.
Was I drowning?

I tried to scream but bubbles emerged from my mouth. My hands went to my neck to choke and hold the entrance of my throat, so I wouldn't instinctively draw in more water.

I tried to calm down as I realized managed to hold my breath for a while, and the feeling of water in my body went away as I got used to the pain of its existence.

I blinked my eyes, focusing on my surroundings.

Where am I?

I took notice of the room around me. I was in some sort of glass container, connected to the floor and to the roof. I was floating inside it, almost like a dead person being kept as decoration.

Around me were tables, and vials, plenty of vials.
They were recognizable.
Dottore.

He had brought me here, why?
I had done him no harm.

One of my hands let go of my neck and to the glass, trying to break it. However the water stopped my movements too much and I barely made a sound.

My vision was laying on a table on the other side of the room. I wasn't able to make any contact with it. Too dizzy to do so, I needed time. Just a little time to get my mind back together.

Damn it... everything was starting to be fine...
I can't have a single moment of peace.

My head perked as I heard the sound of a mechanical door opening.
I stared in the direction of the shadowy entrance of the room.

My eyes narrowed as I knew exactly who would be shown in front of me.

His footsteps were heavy and calm.
"Ah... you're awake." He called out to me.

Dottore walked towards a table in front of my container, and then he hit a button.

A small crack in the floor beneath me opened, and the water started to drain.

I placed my hands on the walls around me, and pushed myself up towards the new bubble of oxygen.

I took deep breaths before even acknowledging his existence next to me.

Water poured from my mouth and I fell down to the floor as soon as all the water had left my container.

Crouching down on the floor, I focused on my breathing.