The return of Scaramouche

3rd pov:

"Are you okay Traveler? You seem worried..." Paimon asked Aether.

Aether stood in the corner of the room where everyone was holding a meeting.
He sighed. "It's Y/n... she said we would meet up soon if everything went alright... I haven't seen her anywhere yet..." he said.

Paimon hummed in agreement. "Yeah... after she ran off so much had happened, I wonder what was up with her..."

Aether rubbed his forehead in annoyance. "It's been a few days, we've solved this entire desert mystery, figured out that Nahida is Rukkhadevata herself."
They know now that what the sages had planned... to create a god to replace Kusanali.

"And there isn't a sign of Y/n anywhere... I wish she told us where she went..." he said.

So much had happened. He stood in the room of the meeting as everyone made a plan to save Nahida.

After discussing the plan, everyone walked outside and went their separate ways.
They will make their move on Jnagarbha Day.

-

After doing a lot of work in the desert, it was time to visit Tighnari at Pardis Dhyai.

Aether, Dehya and Paimon arrived there, and saw Tighnari standing alone, deep in thought.

They managed to pull him off to a more secret area where they could ask him questions.

Paimon started, "Do you know anything about The Doctor?"

Tighnari sighed. "Yes, he actually left Pardis Dhyai a little while ago." He answered.
Paimon and Aether shared a suspicions look, what was the doctor doing here?

Tighnari agreed to answer their questions as soon as he heard Cyno was with them.

"You seem pretty trusting..." Dehya said suspiciously. Tighnari gave her a look.
"None of you seem like the type to conspire against me, so I'll tell you anything you need to know. I'll also get straight to the point." Tighnari said.

Aether, Paimon and Dehya all listened in on what he was going to say.

"The harbinger you mentioned came to me because he wanted to take an unconscious patient Y/n away with him." Tighnari said.

Aether's eyes widened. "Y/n? She's here?" He asked. "You know her?" Tighnari asked back.

Paimon and Aether nodded. "Yes she's a friend of ours, however she disappeared her a few days ago..." Paimon said. Tighnari hummed before answering. "We found her unconscious in one f the glass houses a few days ago as well, she hasn't woken up yet." He said.

Aether, Paimon and Dehya all shared worried glances.

Dehya spoke, "Wait a moment, The Doctor was here to take her with him?" She asked worried.

"Why would he be after her? And by 'take away',.. is he planning to leave Sumeru?" Aether asked.

Tighnari nodded. "Yes he told me his return to Snezhnaya is imminent."

Tighnari explained the whole scene...

The Doctor asked if Tighnari has been taking care of a stranger named Y/n. And how he asked to take Y/n with him to Snezhnaya.