The deepest part of Irminsul

Y/n pov:

"Wow... so this is the inside of Irminsul..." Paimon said as we entered the deepest part of Irminsul.

It was beautiful here. The floor had beautiful traces of what looked like Aurora Borealis or northern lights. It seemed like a starry sky around us. Irminsul was in front of us, looking more sacred than ever.

"It's different than I imagined." Said Aether.

"Pick your jaws up off the floor. It's time to go." Kunikuzushi spoke.

Paimon huffed. "Why is it that Paimon just wants to do the opposite of everything he says..." she muttered.

Kuni looked towards Irminsul, speaking to Nahida. "Lesser Lord Kusanali, we will now proceed to the heart of Irminsul. Permission to begin searching for information there?" He asked.

Nahida's voice echoed around us again. "Permission granted. Go ahead." She answered.

Kuni turned to me. "Stay close." Then he turned to the other two. "Don't go running off." He told them.

"What would happen if we did go running off?" Paimon asked.

Kuni chuckled in response.

Paimon stuttered. "W-what's that smirk about?"

"I was just imagining the look on your faces if you went and got lost." He answered her.
"If you wanna stay safe, your best option is to stick close to me." He told them.

He took my hand and we started walking down the path.

As we closed in on a sapling, our surroundings changed and we were teleported somewhere else in the area.

Kunikuzushi seemed to be the only one to understand how to use them, and so I made sure he was the only one who touched them.

We kept walking down the path, and stumbled upon another sapling.

We kept walking and everything repeated.

Finally we entered our last path.

"No wonder he mentioned about getting lost. Whaddya know, he was actually telling the truth..." Paimon spoke to Aether, however me and Kuni were able to hear them.

Kuni scoffed at her.
Paimon yelled back at him. "Is he mocking me again? What is it this time?" She asked.

"There's a time and place to lie, but this definitely isn't it. So why don't you relax your guard a little?" He told her off.

We arrived at the tree.

"Lesser Lord Kusanali." Kuni called out to her.

"Good, you made it. Are you ready?" Nahida answered him.

"Ready when you are." He replied back.

Nahida then started the process. "Then please begin. Preparing to access cognitive currents. Establishing waypoint..."

I watched as Kuni reached his hand out, starting his search. Then he closed his eyes and then, he looked like he was asleep.