An idea

Y/n pov:

Sitting on the floor in my glass container, I waited for my breakfast to be served.
Yes. Breakfast. I had no idea why he was serving me breakfast. Dottore must not know I'm a demigod, or else he would've known I don't need food.

But why was he planning on keeping me alive?

I stared into the glass, the small hint of a reflection stared back at me. She looked so hopeless.

Yin and Yang stared at me from the other side of the glass. They had become skinny, enough so that I could see their rib cage.

How many days had I been here?
I think it was around five days by now.

I had no idea what happened in the outside world. Time was different in Teyvat in real life than in the game. Maybe Aether had defeated the Electro Archon by now.

"I'm sorry..." I said in a low voice, looking Yin and Yang in the eyes. They should've stayed in Inazuma.

Yin whimpered. He stood up on his back feet and started scratching the cage he was in, wanting to get out.

Yang however was laying down, probably exhausted by hunger.

I knew what Dottore was doing. He wanted me to watch them slowly die in front of me didn't he?

Was he testing me? Was I a part of a small experiment at this very moment?

Could I bargain my way out of this somehow?
I had nothing to offer...

The mechanical door opened. I was still sitting, my back turned towards the door. The usual fatui agent walked in with some bread.

There was a small box on my container, with two small entrances. He opened his and placed the bread inside the box, then he locked it again.
That's when I heard my entrance being locked open by some mechanism, indicating that I could take the bread now.

Then he left. I sat still on the floor, staring at my two dying friends. I had no way to give them the food they desperately needed.

A sad look placed itself on my face, I leaned my head back and looked up into the roof, silently praying.
Somebody. Anybody. Help us.

As a demigod I felt weak. I didn't even know if I had powers. I didn't feel high or mighty.
And I didn't feel worshipped by a single person, which is the bare minimum for a demigod.

Maybe I could be the god the animals needed, since they seemed to like me.
I stared at Yin who was still clawing at his cage.

My eyes met his and I felt something. It felt like a spark.
Not metaphorically... an actual connection.

Maybe I could be the god they needed.

Almost as if my body was taking control over my mind, as if I didn't choose to do anything, it started moving.

My hands placed themselves parallel to Yin's paws. We looked at each other. Yin stopped clawing at his cage and just stared at me.

I could see from my side vision that the tips of my fingers were glowing slightly. Not any big light, just a small glow. Due to it, I could see a few of the veins in my fingers.