A familiar hold

Y/n pov:

"Don't let me walk into the doorframe." I spoke.
I heard Kuni chuckle behind me as he had covered my eyes with a blindfold. He held the sides of my arms from behind me, guiding me.

"Don't worry, I've got you." He commented, not knowing what it really made me feel.

The way his hands held my arms made me feel all kinds of things. I could feel all of his fingers, as well as his presence behind me.

His manner of holding me with simply his hands was so familiar and gave me Deja vu the whole walk.

"You went silent." He said. Then I felt his voice drop a little. " You're not uncomfortable, are you?" He said, and I could hear the slight worry in his voice. And I could feel the way his strong finger started letting go of my arms.

"No, I'm really not, please don't think that." I said and put on a small chuckle, hoping to ease his worry. With my answer, I felt his hands on me again. He continued to lead me.

"Are we going to my house?" I questioned with a smile. "Huh? How did you know?" He asked in response.

"That hole in the road felt familiar." I replied with a smirk.

"Hah..." he shortly chuckled. Then he held me back, stopping me from walking.
"We're here." He said.
He removed his hands from me and I heard him walk past me, towards what I assumed was the door of my house.

I heard the doorknob turn as he pushed the door carefully open.
Then I felt his hands cover mine before leading me inside the house. His fingers intertwined with mine. My eyes were still covered. But when I came into the cottage, I felt a nice warmth around me and could smell something delicious.

"I'll take this off now." He said, I felt his fingers under my blindfold as he tugged at it. I hummed in response, curious as to what was happening.

When he removed the blindfold, I squinted my eyes for a second, before taking in the sight.

The cottage was dark, combined with the night sky out the windows. But the room was lit up with multiple lanterns. Some in the window frame, some on the floor corners.

In the middle of the room was a table with two chairs. On the table was my favorite dish, separated onto two plates. One small candle was lighting up the table.

This whole setting was romantic, so romantic, you'd almost believe we were celebrating a three year marriage anniversary. No one had done such a good thing for me before.

What kind of miracle was it that gave me my Kuni, but also made him show such love for me?

My whole face was warm, and not because of the lanterns. My eyes were wide and taking in the sight.

"Do you like it?..." I heard his nervous voice beside me.

"It's really beautiful... I never thought anyone would do such a thing for me..." I replied, still in awe.

After registering what I had said I coughed. "This is great, but it must've taken the whole day!" I said.

"That's what makes it mean something, isn't it?" He asked, looking at me with a smile.