The return of Dottore

Y/n pov:

My eyes opened as I was awake again. The samsara was over. The loop was ended.

I sat up from the bench and removed my terminal, feeling relieved of finally taking it off.

Deciding to look for the others, I started walking.

I almost died of laughter when I saw the look in Aether's face as Nahida had possessed Katheryns body, but still having her own voice.

Dunyarzad was awake and fine.

We left her alone as Aether and Nahida spoke.

I walked off for myself deep in thought.

Why are the sages doing this? Treating their own archon this way?

I don't know why, but it interested me in more than just-a-feeling-way. It felt as if I was supposed to be on board with this. That if I did, I wouldn't regret it.

I also thought about my new friend, Nahida. She's been there for me, she's been closer to me than anyone else ever since Kunikuzushi...

And I wanted to help her in return. I wanted to save her, and to do that, I have to go straight for the sages.

I walked back to them, a small idea in mind.

"Hey guys, if we want to know more about the sages plan, why don't we go straight to the goal this time. No set backs." I said. Nahida looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Setaria, she's the Grand Sage's secretary, if you try to turn her to our side, you might find some information." I told them.

-

A few days passed...

-

I didn't expect them to do it this way though...

They've been stalking her, finding out information, where she goes everyday.

And now they're possessing the people she meets up with to gaslight her.

It worked though so no worries.

-

The next day we met all together where Katherine stands.

"Things feel a little off... the streets are a little empty..." Nahida said as we started walking up the akademya.

I must admit... she was right.
There were almost no people around.

"It's alright, as long as Y/n is here with us, Paimon feels much safer!" Paimon exclaimed as I rolled my eyes.
Nahida however didn't seem so convinced.

I held her hand, "It's alright, I'll protect you." I said in a teasing voice, treating her like a small child.

She scoffed. "You know, even though I'm mentally younger, we are almost the same age you know!" She whispered loudly to me. I chuckled at that. I couldn't help but treat her like a kid though, so I wouldn't stop.