Cute ribbons

Y/n pov:

It was morning.

I had just woken up, and remembered everything that happened last night. My legs were slightly hurting, but not too badly.

I opened my eyes and turned in the bed. Expecting to have Kuni next to me, I opened my eyes, but he wasn't there.

I felt my heart crack as I sat up and looked around, not seeing him. A frown came upon my face and I tugged the sheet to cover my chest.

I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Kuni?..." I called out in the room, hoping he would be outside the door.

I felt hurt for a moment, but then I heard steps outside the door before it opened.
"You're awake early." Kunikuzushi said.

The hurt in my chest disappeared and my eyes widened. He stepped into the room. Topless, with a tray of food in his hands. A few marks were visible on his neck.
"Fuck... I wanted to wake you up." He said before sighing in annoyance.

He placed the tray of food on the nightstand before crouching down next to the bed and looking at me. "I thought you had left..." I spoke, letting out a breath as I did.

The worry I felt was long gone now, and I was happy to have gotten the situation wrong.

Kunikuzushi's eyes widened. "No, of course not. I wouldn't leave you." He said before standing up again. He sat down on the bed next to me.

Kuni raised his hand to my face and caressed my cheek. He held eye contact as he spoke. "Never."
I smiled at him in return.

His eyes then lowered with a smirk. My smile faded as I realized I was just as topless as he was. I tugged the sheets back over me. He chuckled and fell forward, capturing me in his arms, pushing me down in the bed with him on top of me.

His face was buried in my neck, putting small kisses over my skin. After a minute, I cupped his face in my hands. I pulled his face down to mine and engulfed him in a deep kiss. He obliged as his lips met mine.

"I really love you..." he said and kissed me again. I didn't get the chance to respond before he spoke again and again. "Really really much."
Another kiss. "So very much." Yet another kiss. "More than you understand." A deep kiss.
"I'd have to be dead the day you would be alone." He spoke.

I laughed lightly as he kissed my neck. He kissed lower until he was at the edge of the sheet at my chest. He tugged the sheets slightly down to kiss lower, when I stopped him with. I could feel the heat in my cheeks.

"Kuni, I'm naked..." I said, hoping he would see why I stopped him from going further. Instead he let out a breath. "Don't tease me..." he spoke.

He ran a hand through his hair, pushing it back.

God he looks good.

I was staring at his face as his hair was momentarily out of the way. His jaw, mouth, eyes, even the eyebrow bone, all beautiful.

The way his eyes were carved made my heart skip a beat, even though I'd seen his eyes so many times before.

He caught me staring, I immediately looked out the window instead, hearing him chuckle.
"I brought you some food." He said and took the food tray off the nightstand and placed it on my lap.