Bangtan House

Author POV
Today is the day bighit decided to have Jimin as the final and last member to join BTS. However, they clarified to Jimin that he must do extensive work as other members are ready for the debut. He is solely responsible for learning dance, singing, rap, and other all-rounder things to show his worth.

Jimin POV
I called my parents to tell them the good news. I told them I would do everything and make them proud of me. My father told me he is proud of me. And my Mom said she will send from fresh side dishes for the members to eat. After my call all I had in mind is to put my focus on improving myself. I won't let Bighit or BTS down from my side.

Bangtan POV
Bang Pdnim asked us about the new boy who has been living with us for past one month. He tries to impress us by giving us food and he is a great listener. We have seen some of his dance videos as Pdnim showed us to decide well. And indeed, he is a great dancer. We believe Jimin will add grace and cuteness to our group.

Jimin POV
Huh, I am nervous. Why do I feel weird feelings when I am near him? This is not good for now. Jiminah! Focus on the debut, Please. Work hard for him, practice more so that you stay by his side a little longer.
I need to set aside all this just focus on debut. I promised to work hard. I promised to give my family a chance to live a happy life and I will make it true.

Author POV
The next 6 months were really rough for Jimin and on that Jimin was strict on himself and decided to make himself a man who everyone desires. A man of Worth!

To be contd.