13.06.13

Author POV
Finally, it's our debut today. We have been practicing and working hard for so long. Most people don't get to see this day but we did.

Jimin POV
I have to make sure I get everything right on the stage. I only practiced it for two months but my members is doing this for 6 months. I can't mess this up.

Finally, our stage was over. I was kind of satisfied with our performance. I enjoyed the time. In some days we become the hot debut group but it only lasted for very short time. However, I came across some critics and mostly was about me being chubby. ARMY gave me a nickname as "mangettok" and I loved it but I can't show this image to people because this will affect my group in ratings. People judge idols in all the ways and my weight and chubbiness will be wrong.

I decided to be more strict on myself and to start a diet. As it was our debut we did went to various radio stations to promote ourselves and the cause we stand for. However, people didn't welcome us with full heart and I could see them treating my members as some low celeb people. I promise we will be big one day and then they would beg us to come to their show.

In all these programs and shows. I found a lot of questions about members. And no matter what question was I answered "Jungkook". I don't know why, but if a question is Favorite member, or a member to spend a day with, a member to share a room, a member who is closest to you, or a member you feel special for. As for me my answer was always " Jungkook" above that I was not able to hide the fact that I really admire Jungkook. Before debut when he went to the US for dance for a month I realized I didn't see him as a member or a brother. Because I missed him like a crazy person. I even cried during nights and practice just because I missed him a lot. Once I requested PDnim to let me talk to Jungkook because I had something to ask. When I heard his voice after 20 days I had tears in my eyes and I just asked where is soy sauce. He yelled saying "Ya! Hyungnim why are you asking me this?" After that I asked him about his experience and if he is eating enough. For me it was getting hard to breathe without him. So I stayed in our dance room and slept there. I was missing him. When he came back I couldn't stop smiling! I was so happy. As we were at a convient store and he told me that he don't wanna debut and be a dancer it felt like my world stop. But I just laughed and said "Don't be stupid jungkook-ah! If you are not in Bts then we are incomplete. And you can be still be a dancer by being in the group. You got nothing to lose!"

I figured it that I see him as a potential lover but not a brother and this thought scared me death. I accepted that my love will always be unrequited. The love deep like an ocean which doesn't have a shore to held.

The only question in my mind. What do I do now?

To be cotd.