Sound sleep

Jimin POV

My very dear friend came to seoul today to meet me and hand me over some kimchi my mom sent for the members and me. He was so generous and kind to me always that I felt like treating him well. So, I asked him if he want to join me for our shoot. And he said yes so i informed my manager about it.

My mind was dizzy as even when I was with friend all I could think was about the morning and the picture. When I woke up I felt someone holding me tightly. Usually its V and I am use to it but when I lifted my head to see. My heart dropped!

Jungkook

Why? I could feel his breath on my neck. It was sending shivers down my spine. Which made me curious how would it feel like to have those lips on my neck? Oh shit, what the hell am I thinking? And suddenly I realized Inwas getting hard. So I softly climbed down the bed. No matter how much I wanted to stay and save that moment in time as I knew it will never happen in reality.

When I was on the way to see my friend I got a notification. It was our picture.
I was thankful to hobi hyung. Even though I could never stop time hobi hyung gave me a souvenir to remember a beautiful morning of my life. I save that photo in my gmail to a secret folder.

By the time we reach the shooting location members were already there. I introduced my friend to some staff and members. Jungkook was annoyed for some reason as he commented

"Hyung, you don't know how to be professional? Coming late on shooting and bring unwanted people."

I was taken aback. I said "I am not late as setup is not ready also he is not unwanted he is my friend. Jungkook give respect to your elders. Apologize to my friend."

He just stared at me and my arm as my friend was holding it out of embarrassment and went away.

During breaks I was busy with my friend and members were talking to us and they were asking how I was back in busan. We were having lunch. My friend gave me chilli shrimp while eating and suddenly jungkook grabbed it and ate from my rice bowl. He said in irritated tone to my friend

"Do you even know he doesn't like chilli shrimp? Do you even know him?"

My friend felt threatened and said jimin used to build a pillow fort with me and we used to talk all night. I am his 3AM friend.
Jungkook replied Jimin hyung and I practice dance and share snacks till 5 in the morning.
My friend said "Jimin made me a bday card himself"
Jungkook laughed and said "He bought me an expensive watch for my bday"
My friend replied in annoyance, "Jimin chased my lost puppy and brought him back to me."
To which jk said "Jimin hyung likes me the most."

I yelled to STOP

I don't know what was happening. But Jungkook was disrespecting my friend.

"Jungkook don't forget he is elder than you talk in a formal language. You lost that watch and I don't like you the most. Now apologize to my friend."

"Why should I apologize? He is the one coming here and disturbing our shoot."

He took his food and went away. I said sorry to my friend even members were surprised at the outburst of Jungkook. As jungkook is the youngest so we decided to let it go. This age is sensitive to hormones.

Jungkook POV

HOW DARE HE? He doesn't like me the most?
*smirk* we will see that tonight.

We were back in the dorm. Everyone was getting ready to sleep. I had a plan in mind. In the middle of the night I went to V hyung room and saw jiminie sleeping there. I climbed up and this time I went towards jimin and grabbed him to sleep. He didn't woke up as he was super tried but once again, I had the best sleep.

The next morning I woke up fresh and when I came out rap mon hyung asked me why I was sleeping in other's bed and not our room. And hobi hyung added you and jimin sleep like a child hugging his lovie. When jiminie hyung heard it he spitted his cereal and coughed.

I could see his cheeks red. Finally, I had my satisfaction.

To show I was innocent I replied "Ya! Jiminie hyung what is this. You said you don't like me and now you hug me to sleep like I am your lover... Its annoying. Keep your distance hyung."

Jimin was embarrassed and said "it won't happen again."

"Hyung, accept it you can't have a sound sleep without hugging me"

He stood up and said "It won't happen again."

"Make sure of it hyung because I go there to sleep with V hyung not you."

I repeated my sneaking in between them and cuddling jimin before sleeping for a week now. He always sleep like a log so he never wakes up. To which I take advantage of it. And in the morning I blame jimin to make his boundaries and keep his hands to himself.

But, next thing what happened annoyed the crap out of me.

To be contd.