HOME

Jungkook POV

When he told me about his plans I felt like crying. I got over-emotional inside. Why is he not getting that I want him all to myself. But I remember what he said in the interview

"Love is watching the person happy with or without you"

I suck up my forming tears and a little but of anger inside and said

"Wow hyung, good for you! Friendships are important. I am also actually looking forward to my plans I made for my birthday"

"Oh yes kook I won't be here for your birthday this year. I'll be in Hawaii"

"Hyu...... its okay hyung. Would you be able to video c.. call" my voice cracked in the end as I was really sad. He always spent my birthdays with me no matter what and this year he.... I think its fine he deserves a vacation.

"Can't promise. Maybe i'll be in the flight"

"*Sigh* its okay hyung. Nevermind" i think I am not his priority anymore.

Jimin POV

*Well my heart was breaking seeing him like that but I had a plan in mind.*

*Start of the vacation*

Jungkook POV
Today as soon as we land in Korea we are going on vacation. And tomorrow he is leaving with his friends.

"Jiminie hyung you are going tomorrow. Before that I wanted to show you something"

"Me? What is it?"

"Come after reaching Bighit I'll drive you home"

"Sure!"

I can't wait to show him *our* home. If by any chance he agree to live with me.

*at Bighit*

"Hyungie come we gotta go"

"Ya!! Jungkookah I also want to come" V hyung said.

"Ehh.. Sorry hyung its kind of his birthday present please."

"Ya... Jungkook you never gave any of us anything. For you its only Jimin"

*Yes for me its only Jimin*

"Sorry hyung i'll buy you meal okay"

"Oh taehyungie you are also coming with us?"

He looked at me.. "Ahh no jiminah you guys go. I have to go somewhere else"

"Hyung come fast fast fast!!!!"

"This kid"

He asked me lots of questions when I was driving. I teased him a little bit about not having a deiving license and that his baby hands cannot even hold starring wheel fully.

He was pretty mad. I can see his pout.

We finally reached. And he raise a questionable eyebrow at me. I just held his hand. Which he again flinched away saying we are in public.

We were infront of the door and I put the password in when he opened the door. I took him bridal style.

Jimin POV

"Yaaaaaaaa" My heart screamed when he suddenly held me princess style and we entered the house.

Then he said

"Welcome home hyung!!"

He put me down and I looked around. He bought a house and the type of one which me and him used to discuss when we were trannies.