Dark Dream

Author POV

Jimin and Jungkook decided to keep their feeling for each other to pause as this was the period where BTS was struggling to continue as a group. On one hand they were rising stars but on the other hand they were worried about the future. The expectations they had and the lack of acknowledgement from their own home country was hitting them hard.

It was ground breaking for them to win a grand award after three years into music. Tackling other known groups from well established companies was messing their odds to have a success.

No matter how much attraction jikook were feeling towards each other they retained. One wrong step on camera can bring the whole group and company down.

The company started fanservice on an official level. Taekook was one of the hot topics in korea. The ship made lots of army join the fandom just to analyze the relationship between the two. And it was no doubt with people army loved the music and decided to stay and support the boys no matter what. However, some army took the shipping to next level and started fanarts with adult version and made fan pages dedicated to Taekook.

Now it is 2019. Its been six years since their debut. Last year Jimin had a hard time because if he interacted with jungkook o camera he was seen as a threat towards V and lots of army decided to push jimin out of the group. Some even made death threaths during the concert.

Jimin was once again worried about the group. At this time he was also not sure if JK still liked him like before in six years they kissed once. And Jk was young. He just graduated high school also lots of men find jimin sexy so jimin was worried that maybe jk just did that out of curiosity and now he is over him. All these thoughts were eating him inside. Jk didn't do any action like he did before tokoyo trip.

The world was accepting BTS there were still stereotypes but the army was huge enough to handle all that. Boys sincerely loved their fans. No matter how fans troubled or asked jimin to quit. He loved BTS genuine fans who loved the music and them as human and not as a fantasy.

Jungkook POV

Its 2019 I can't believe we are 6 years old now. Lots of things happened and we have become famous. People love our content and write post about how they support us no matter what.

I wonder if they feel the same when they got to know what happened between me and jimin?
I know I was young and I was restless to do unspeakable things to him and I did some on the ferris wheel. I still can't forget it. I loved it so much.

Jimin hyung approach everyone not just me. He is flirty. Obviously he is sexy so whatever he does seems like flirting but I know how innocent he is.

Is it bad that I still cum by taking his name?
Is it wrong if I still imagine him under me?
Is it unacceptable if I tell the world and jimin hyung that I love him?
Is it evil of me having dark dreams about him?

Is it bad that I still cum by taking his name? Is it wrong if I still imagine him under me? Is it unacceptable if I tell the world and jimin hyung that I love him? Is it evil of me having dark dreams about him?

It is more frequent when we go to concerts. I dream of havig control on him and only I can dominate him and make him do things. The idea of just holding him and touching his whole body with my hands and lips excites me.

I am aware of fanarts army made of me and V hyung

I am aware of fanarts army made of me and V hyung. Honestly it gives me nausea sometimes because I don't understand how can they imagine me with someone who I call 'V' most of the times and not 'Taehyung' on the other hand there are hardly any jikook fanarts where I call him "jimin hyung", " jimin-ah", "Jiminie", " Jiminshi~", "baby", " Jaman"... Huh... I don't know maybe I need a big moment for them to realize I am into jimin and above all I need jimin hyung to know I am still waiting for him and I am keeping our promise.

I know Jimin has faced lots of challenges not only physical but mostly emotional too. When he got threats because of me or people calling him with bad names just because he interacts with him, when they call needy. How can I tell the world that I am the needy one and not him.

When I pretend to sleep around jimin and no one is there I could feel him kissing my forehead and telling me good night. But I know very soon I will lose my temper and control.

The dark desires of having him is making me go crazy! The taste I got on the ferris wheel was like a small sip of water for a thirsty man.

I am looking for an opportunity to show him nothing has changed and nothing will ever change.

Because there can not be or ever be

"Nothing like us"

To be contd