Why

Jimin POV

Its been a week and every morning is beautiful. I never expected that this would repeat but somehow I cuddle him while sleeping. However every day on the breakfast he insults me saying to keep my thoughts and hands to myself as he wants to sleep with V hyung not me. I am not able to understand how does it happen? Whatever it is I have an idea. I've decided to sleep in Rap mon room.

I went to Rap mon hyung and asked if I can switch rooms with jungkook. He said as long as jungkook doesn't have a problem, I am fine. Then I went to hobi hyung and V and asked if they would like jungkook as their roommate. Hobi hyung was sad and rigidly said no. Its another night and I am struggling to go to rap mon hyung room or not. I was super tired so I fell asleep. But I put an alarm for 4AM. When my alarm went off I woke up and saw jungkookie holding me and sleeping again. I really want to avoid him insulting me next morning so I went to jungkook's bed in his room and slept again.

Its been two weeks I've been doing this. One day during practice everybody decided to sleep in the practice room and rap mon hyung said "Ya! Jiminie come fast and petted the spot beside him and I went and lied there."

Jungkook POV

Its gonna be 3 weeks. I simply go to jimin bed and sleep holding him. Three weeks of sound sleep which I lacked for two years. I am more fresh every morning. I think its about his scent. I am super smell sensitive and jiminie neck smell like vanilla. Such pure scent make me want to add my flavor.
I wonder if he would taste like vanilla if I lick him one night.

Oh what Am I thinking!! I slapped myself and went to practice.

What?? Why????? Jimin is sleeping with rap mon hyung????

Why does it look like its not the first time???

Why???

I add hyung's lets just sleep with our roommates. So,
Jin
Yoongi

Jhope
V
Jimin

Me
Rap mon

I tried to have jimin by my side so that I could cuddle him after he fell asleep and next morning as usual I'll blame him.

"No, jungkook let's sleep how we are now."

"Why??? This doesn't make sense."

"What doesn't make sense its just you sleep with V as you like and Jimin is between me and the wall rest everything is the same."

Hobi hyung "Cmon sleep, also its been two weeks jiminie sleeping with rap mon whats new?"

"What???? I look at jimin hyung. He has his eyes low and ready to sleep."

"You insult him and throw tantrums everyday jungkookie so, he is sleeping with rap mon he sets alarm and wake up at 4 and go to your room."

"Oh, jimin hyung you trying to make me feel bad? Well this way its nice as me and V hyung never wanted you on our bed either"

I was furious. I lost my sound sleep once again. But he wanna play.

*smirk* let's play jiminshi~

To be contd.