I am sorry

Jimin POV

While walking towards the dorm. I could feel my chest light. The feeling I was holding and hiding to myself was finally out and heard by jungkook. While performing lie I always feel the feeling of redemption. The song about falling into a lie is actually helping me to grow out of it.
But this doesn't mean my heart is not in pain. Leaving jungkook there was hard I wanted to hug him and tell him yes he is right for me its ONLY HIM not anyone else.
Then I receive his call and I picked it up saying I told you not to call me.

He was crying on the other end. My heart broke.

Jungkook POV

I ran out the company and I was searching for him on the streets. But I think I took a wrong turn and among other people around me I could not find the face I was longing for.
My heart was screaming and my brain was numb. I was crying and when I took out my phone to call him.

"Don't contact me for sometime"

I knew my heart will stop if I let him go. So I ignored it and called him. The moment I heard his voice I couldn't stop crying. I was crying like a lost puppy looking for his owner. Right now all I wanted was HIM.

"Hyung.. I don't know where I am"

"Tell me where you are i'll come to you jungkookah."

"I don't know hyung"

"Okay, jungkook calm down and Will you come to me?"

"Yes, hyung I will"

"Okay take taxi and come to XX street"

"Hyung"

"Relax kook I am here I am waiting for you"

We hang up and I took a taxi. I controlled my emotions and tone down my crying. All I was thinking was I wanted to hug him right now. And tell him

I am sorry.

When I reached I saw him standig in the rain shivering but waiting for me.
I came out of the taxi and he ran to me and hugged me tightly.

All I could tell him right now was.

"I missed you, hyung"

He wipped my tears with his hands. And hugged me again and said "Forget everything jungkook"

We both were drenched in rain but that hug was so warm. I lifted him a little and he giggled and said let's go to home together.

Today i cried the hardest in my life but I was the happiest when he hugged me.

Jimin POV

I've never seen jungkook crying so much. I felt bad. He was young back then I made him feel pressured even though I didn't know it. But I was at fault. The whole way to our dorm he didn't let go of my hand. When we opened the dorm it was midnight and all members were asleep. We changed our clothes. I went to my room which now I share with rap mon hyung (top bunk) Sometime after I felt someone climbing up on the bed and it was jungkook.

His eyes were swollen and he just made me turn towards the wall holding my arm and put his face in the back of my neck. After sometime he said
"I am sorry for everything hyung. Please don't leave me alone ever again."

I could feel the sincerity he held in his words. My heart was beating so fast that I knew he could hear it. But then I relaxed in his hold and scooched back a little more toward him. And we slept through the night.

Author POV

It was a new morning for jimin and jungkook. They both felt complete and next day jungkook again said sorry to jimin and jimin asked him to forget everything again.
This incident only made their bonding strong.
The chemistry between the two was not missed by army. The difference between old jungkook and new jungkook for jimin was seen.

The famous phrase was around the youtube

"Jimin fell fast but, jungkook fell harder"

Jungkook was active on youtube and watching various videos of jikook and how everyone was rooting for this new bonding and friendship in BTS.

Sleeping together was normal for jimin jungkook. Jungkook became shameless and now he don't even give the reason of sleeping together. He would just come and hug jimin to sleep. Its not like it was always jimin sometimes when jimin was busy he would hug jhope to sleep.

With all this BTS was rising as an international group. Army were growing and rooting for the boys. The story line of MVs and the purity of their bond was adored by millions.

The 2017 opened the global gate for BTS and well known artist around the world. The crazy fanbase digged up all past episodes of bangtan bomb and ships were sailing rapidly.

The most known and supported ship "Taekook" and then Namjin and Finally coming up of Jikook.

The company had a meeting about their new apartment. Now this new apartment had four rooms. Jungkook was eager to have a room with jimin but jhope mentioned how he likes things organized and Jimin is the one he feel productive.
This nade jungkook a big grump. Suga and Jin were happy as roommates and finally rap mon now as RM, V and jk was left.

The hyung's of the trio decided to give jungkook his own room and RM winked at jk and said "You have room to yourself".

*Flashback*

Namjoon POV

I was in the bathroom when I saw jungkook rushing in our bedroom going on the top bunk and .........

"masturbating"

He had a black tshirt in his hands and a photo on the phone which I couldn't see. Once he came. Which took a lot of time (he is a beast) *laugh* he noticed me in the bathroom.

We never talked about it it was like an unsaid agreement.

*Flashback ends*

Jungkook POV

Ah.... This is so embarrassing. He caught me masturbating earlier this year. Thank god he didn't see the picture I had i my phone.
But whatever now I have my own room. Thats new.

I can do whatever I want with

Whoever I want.

To be contd.

Fanart credit to the rightful owner!
Don't forget to vote and comment!

Author 0711