I want more more and more

Jungkook POV

As I enjoyed my time with V hyung being goofy and we were partners in crime from the starting army didn't miss it. They started shipping us.

"Taekook"

Hobi hyung came across lots of youtube videos where armies made me and V hyung looking like a couple. I watched some and realized how army took my normal looking and platonic touching as romantic and sexual interest. I kind of laughed. Okay! I laughed a lot.

One video took my attention. The title of the video was

"Jimin's unrequited love for Jungkook"

I got curious and started watching it. It included instance where I used to run away or ignore jimin hyung whenever he approached me. But I could see Jimin hyung always had a smile on his face and appreciated me a lot. There was one part of the interview showed where only jimin and jhope went and jimin was asked about love.

He said "Love is seeing the other one happy with or without you"

Was I really that harsh on hyung?
Was he thinking about me when he said that?
Does he think of me as his lover?
Am I the unrequited love of his life?

Of course it is me! Who else huh? He is crazy for me from the start. Ah Army is a genius to point out this. Haha.

The next video made me angry it was "Namjoon's little baby Jimin".
I don't know but I felt like reporting that account and I did. Obviously after watching. There were moments where namjoon hyung said he likes small things and then shows how jimin and namjoon interacts and namjoon hyung see him as a baby.
In the end, I reported that account. *smirk*

Then I came across " Yoonmin: Yoongi whipped for Jimin"
What is wrong with everyone? Why Jimin is with everyone. Video showed Yoongi choosing Jimin over anything. I don't know why but I reported that account too.
Why don't they have me and jimin hyung together?

I should give some moments then. I smiled to myself. I will give armies moments where they only believe and make videos about me and jimin!

ONLY ME AND JIMIN

HE IS MINE!

MINE!

Jimin POV

Sleeping conditions sorted. I started sleeping with namjoon hyung. I use the top bunk which was jungkook. I could smell him in his pillow and sheets. It been more 2 weeks and I don't want to wash the smell from the pillow.
I know its pathetic but this is the only way I can feel close to him.

Company noticed army liking us as a group and the interactions we have the friendship we share. We came across some ships

Taekook (90%)
Namjin (3%)
Sope (2%)
Yoonmin (4.5%)
And
Jikook (0.5%) which mostly showed how I am into jungkook.

Everyone like jungkook and tae together. From the starting I never had a chance. All I have is one dirty jungkook-smelling pillow!!

The company instructed us to continue this as this will bring the curious young army into the fandom.
With that company also asked new ideas and concepts for new album. We gave out ideas that we all want to work and give an individual song representing our journey and struggles. Bighit always respected artist before profit so they agreed and we started working on our songs.

I had an idea what I wanted to do. Its 2016 and we debuted in 2013 and I have been in love for three years. More of a

Lie

I wanted to represent that inner and innocent me who is swallowed by the thoughts of having jungkook.
I won't lie but I do get wet dreams about him and I sometimes zone out just looking at him what it would be like to have him inside me?
My thoughts are unholy and I am ashamed that I think and gets excited about someone who is two years younger than me.

I am a sin

I desperately want to be jimin who I was before meeting him. These thoughts will ruin me one day and the scary part is I want to be ruined by him

ONLY HIM.

The next day

Its Christmas and we are on Vlive and I don't know how to stop myself from getting blushed and smile like crazy.

Why?

Because Jungkook said "He desires me".

It didn't say in words but he gestured. Ah.. I don't want to fall in that pit again. I should not forget that he said " I am not meant for him".

Yes Jiminah never forget that!

Focus on album. Focus on the lie you carved for yourself.

You are not the one.

To be contd.