Yours

Jimin POV

Jungkook asked me to stay with him for the night. Well who am I to say no.

I was miserable the whole time away from him. I swear every night I thought of us being in that home and just be with each other. The day when jungkook teased my nipples it was a whole game changer for me. Till date I never allowed myself to think of him while jerking off. I felt like I was a horrible person to think of someone younger than me in a way to pleasure myself. But after that I couldn't stop. Every single night, every single shower my mind was filled with him. I thought before me leaving for vacation he would kiss me but nothing instead we cuddled and slept and honestly that was better. I felt connected to him on deeper level.

I want to live with him in this beautiful house but I can't. People will get suspicious and ultimately it will effect the whole group. That is the last thing I want.

During dinner with jungkook, my friends, and hobi hyung. I was just lost looking at jungkook eating chicken and observing his lips. I started to feel hot inside and I rushed to take a cold shower. When I came out it was late and hobi hyung wanted to go back.

My friends and hobi hyung left and I told my friends I would meet them at the airport tomorrow. I went to see them off to the gate. The moment I walked back in jungkook hugged me.

I could feel the tight grip. He lifted me from the ground and I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms were hugging his shoulders.

Jungkook POV

Finally!! They are gone. The moment hyung came in I couldn't resist and hugged him and he accepted that hug in very passionate way.

"I missed you, hyung"

"I missed you more"

I settle him on the kitchen island. I was between his thighs. I could see his face, i could touch him, I could feel him and I could smell him. I was just taking in his beauty. When he said

"Jungkook....."

Before he could say anything I closed our distance and kissed him. The taste of sweet cake was still there. Cake never tasted better. His hands were on my cheeks when he kissed back. I was bringing him close to myself by pulling his back towards me. I wanted more. I moved to his neck. The soft skin against my lips and tongue I felt like losing my mind. I literally wanted to bite him and I did. He moaned from the pain which was only driving me crazy. The soft fragnance of soap was making my mind blank. I lifted him again from the island as he wrapped his legs around me again and we started kissing again and I took him to *our* room.

I threw him on the bed. His cheeks were red and his eyes were closed. As if he was waiting for me. I took a moment to see him and took my sweatshirt off. I hovered over him taking his (mine) tshirt off. The honey skin was making me go insane as I licked, kissed, and bit all over his neck and chest. Now this is the gift I wanted.

The emotions was overwhelming as he flew 15 hours just for me. He proved once again how much I am important for him. In his case actions speak louder than words.

Jimin POV

My mind was in pure euphoric feeling. We are in his bed and finally those dreams are coming true. I know he loves me I want this to happen but again what about BTS..

"J.." I was trying to stop him but he held my hands above my head and looked at me.

"DON'T YOU DARE STOP ME HYUNG"

I was scared.

"I *kiss* WAITED *kiss* YEARS *kiss* TODAY *kiss* I *kiss* WILL *kiss* MAKE *kiss* YOU *kiss* MINE *kiss* MINEEEEE"

I could see the passion in his eyes. Who would believe he is the same baby bunny? *slow chuckle*.

I took his sweatpants off as he did the same with my jeans. I could feel my cheeks buring.

He was above me. He left my hands as he knew I am ready for whats coming next.
He looked at me for sometime as I raised my hands towards his scar on his cheek and slowly caressed it with my thumb. We made eye contact as if he was still asking me permission.

I raised my head to kiss him.

"Make me Yours"

He kissed me again with more passion. I played with his hair.
I kissed his neck and responded with the same passion. His hands were all over my body touching me everywhere. He slipped his hands to my abs and then down. I was a mess. The thought of him touching my private parts was embarrassing but a turn on.

"Jung..jungkook"

He started giving me a hand job as he was kissing me. I moaned and he slipped his tongue dipper in my mouth. My back was arching from the pleasure and I came in his hands.

I was embarrassed

"Cute"

Did he just called me cute? I hide my face in my palms. Soon I felt him hovering over me and taking something out from the side table.

*lube and a condom packet*

"Hyung it will be good to cancel your flight tomorrow"

"Huh why?"

"Because you won't be able to walk" he whispered in my ear.

I hit his arm and suddenly I could feel something cold against my hole. My breath hitched.

"Relax, jimin-ah.. This will help you"

While he was touching me he held my hand and brought it near to his dick.

*so hard and hot for me*

Jungkook POV

He was holding it as something very fragile. He has no idea how much he is turning me on right now. As I was trying to relax him he pushed me back and took me in his mouth.

"Ah..h... J..ji..jimin... Your mouth feels so good." He picked up his pace and i held his hair tightly to which he moaned. The vibrations sent to my dick was making me insane. The pleasure waves were hitting strong and I was gonna cum.

"Ji..jimin .. Stop.. I'll cum" he didn't budge and sucked me harder to which I cummed in his mouth. And he came for the second time by giving me a blow.

To my surprise he swallowed all of it giving me his beautiful eye smile. And fell on my shoulder to sleep.

I guess he was really tired from the flight.

Best birthday ever!

To be contd