Jeonlous

Jungkook POV

Although he will be back soon I am still sad and HORNY. Above all the day he comes back we are directly leaving for New Zealand for Bon Voyage 4. Which means I can't even kiss him once because we will be surrounded with cameras.

I was missing him so much that I decided to watch some youtube videos. Well definitely there is rise in jikook but now I think I don't care. Before I wanted to show the world that he is mine but now I know he loves me back. The night of my birthday and the morning was enough to know.

Its not like its because we had sex but the moment when I held him I felt his heart beat and sincerity in his eyes. His soft touches and little kisses gave me assurance that He is mine.

While watching the video I saw lots of jeonlous video. I was surprised that my face and emotions are so transparent. I thought I was professional but no it was super clear when ever I was pissed or jealous because of him.

Before whenever he would touch someone I would think of all absurd things and sometimes I tried to intimidate him. I know he likes muscles and bulky man so I thought my competition was Nanjoon hyung and I was extra careful when jimin was with him.

To be honest, this is not new but I am very possessive of my things. I watched some video where he looked so cool and sexy on stage and some videos of different man reacting to jimin and wanting him.

I smirked and thought

"Only I get to fuck him"

I was happy that these people can only see him through screen or if lucky then at a concert. But it is only me who can do whatever I like to him. I was feeling proud.

I watched some videos of him and other members *eye roll* I know I should stop being jealous but hobi, V and even suga hyung touches him a lot and goofing around. One video and comments on it stood out the most. It was about Yoongi hyung being in love with jimin in comments I saw how people were saying Yoongi loved Jimin but jimin never noticed it. I was getting angry on how jimin was smiling and laughing with yoongi. The lines like

"Deagu loves Busan" was irritating me the most. How can they think like that. I video called Jimin.

*ring ring*

"Kookah~~ what happened" he was sleeping I forgot the time difference.

"Are you alone hyung?"

"Ye~~~" sleeping eyes.. He looked so soft.

I was getting horny

I was getting horny. Thinking of touching him but can't was making me angry.

"Do whatever I ask you and then you can sleep okay?"

"A..ah.. Jungkookah I am s..sleepy~~ please"

"Faster you do it faster you can sleep" I used my commanding tone.

"Okay tell me" he brought the camera close to sit up and he was as usual not wearing his tshirt and he had a soft necklace around his neck. It was adding insanity in me.

"Okay tell me who?" I used my tough tone again and also I wanted to know what he prefers.

"Tell me, M..master"

"Good job kitten, now place the phone infront of you so that I can see you whole"

He did it and the curtains were open so the city nights was shining inside it was perfect lighting.

"Remove boxers"

"Spread your legs so master can see"

In this lighting too I could see his flushed face and embarrassed aura.

"You are doing good kitten. Now touch yourself for me......not your dick love"

He touches his hole.. His small fingers are not helping *chuckle* I start pumping my dick too. The desperation to put it in him was getting big and I was getting restless.

"Aah.. Jungkookah~~ its not enough" he cried a little he reached to touch his dick.

"No, don't dare to touch your dick kitten. You will cum from behind tonight"

"Please master its not enough"

"Tell me what you want me to do"

"Touch me, my nipples are lonely and I wan.. Want you inside me"

"Thats right kitten"

With sometime we both came.

"Good job, kitten. Now you can sleep."

And he went to sleep over call. I watched him for an hour and cut the call.

Jimin POV

I woke up naked and my semen was all over blanket. I remembered last night

"Master"
"Kitten"
"I want you inside me"
"Please"

I felt so embarrassed and when I checked my messages. Jungkook messaged me

"Kitten made master happy. I will give you reward once you are back. Don't make master wait for long time otherwise it will be a punishment"

Thinking that he called be when he was horny
He thought of me for his pleasure.
These thoughts were making me proud. I can't wait to see him.

To be contd