Don't Test Me, Jimin

Jimin POV

"Strip"

Something was really scary about Jungkook from the start. From the time I've known him. He is extremely possessive of his things and his voice and eyes get dark when you don't do what he asked when he is angry. Like the moment in front of me right now.
You can never know what he has in mind. Sometimes he is all bunny and next second he is the killer bunny.

When he whispered that he took some steps back and sat again on where he was sitting before. I was shocked and didn't know what to do. He was just staring at me. I swear the devil never looked this handsome.

Silently watching me

"Jimin I said something" he asked me again in low pitch voice.

"Jung..jungkook-"

"Stuttering? Are we?"

"..."

"DON'T TEST ME"

"Jungkookie.. Think about the members"

"I am already pissed of right now. Don't make me do it for you"

I start to rise a little of my tshirt but I don't know why I was feeling shy so much. He has seen me without tshirt thousands of time but right now it feels like my body is burning.

"Come here"

I know he is really angry right now. So without any questions I went to him.

"Take it off by yourself or i'll do it NOW!"

The last thing I want was him to be forceful and hurting me right now. But I was not able to take it off. Thinking of him being two years younger than me still he had so much impact that I was not able to say a word.

"Fine, let's do it this way" He was still sitting on the chair and I was in standing i middle of his thighs. I was trying to put my tshirt down but he again grabbed both of my hands and held it against my back with his one hand. He used his another hand to lift my tshirt upto my chest.

His lips was just in front of my nipples and I could not stand staying my eyes open so I closed it. I tried to wiggle free his hold but he attacked my left nipple and started sucking.

The euphoric feeling made me moan and my moan made him grin against my nipple. He knew I was liking it. He did the same with another one also and I was feeling weak in my kness and I collapsed in his lap.

"Welldone, hyung! Although I ate my dessert first but Let's eat dinner now."

My cheeks were buring. I could not look at him in the eyes. I gave myself 10 secs in his lap to catch my breath and I could feel something hard underneath me. The excitement in my stomach was gonna make me hard soon so I rushed out his room and I only stopped when I entered my room and locked it. I was so hard that I cum on my gate reliving the memory of what happened 2 mins ago.

Jungkook POV

Finally! I got what I wanted but this was just 10%. The satisfaction bursting in my brain was giving me the euphoric feeling. As soon as he ran out and I had a glimpse of his flushed face I cum without even touching myself once.

ONLY I CAN SEE HIM LIKE THIS.

I had my dinner peacefully and got ready for bed.

I messaged jimin saying

"It is just the starting"

He read it right away but didn't reply. I know he is scared. But I will show him we can be together in love and lust and if the world or members won't understand us then it is no point of thinking them as family.

To be contd