Hidden Reality

Jimin POV

When I received his message. I was tossing and turning all night. The lingering feeling on his lips on my chest sucking and licking me was making me go insane. I wanted more!

The next morning when I was eating my cereal with other members jungkook walked in and I suddenly spitted out my cereal in nervousness when we made eye contact.

Hobi hyung "Ya!!! Jiminahhhh!!!"

Yoongi hyung "Ya!! Clean it up. What made you spit it out!!'

Jungkook just looked at me and smiled, raising his one eyebrow.

" why hyung? Am I making you nervous?" He asked me in a teasing tone.

"N..no.. I am fine just... Just"

"Oh hyungnim I heard you did something fun last night!!!!"

I had water i my hand and I slipped it in panic

Namjoon hyung "really jiminiah tell us I was so bored yesterday that I slept at 10"

"Yes hyungnim tell them what we did"

"You both did? Cmon join us in" taehyungie added

"Yes, me and jiminie hyungie..."

I interrupted in a loud voice "HAD KIMCHIJIGGE.. Yes.. We had it with soju and i got drunk so I went to MY room and slept"

Jungkook was just silently laughing at my state. He knew I was vulnerable and he was loving it.

*phone beep*

"Come to artist private room Now!"

I saw jungkook flipping his hair back and leaving dinning area.

I tried to ignore it. Then he send me that he will tell everyone all the time I kissed him in his sleep. I had no option but to go.

Jungkook POV

ignoring?
*chuckle* "still take me as a child".

I heard a knock and I opened. There he is!!!

I grabbed his hand pinned him on the wall kissed my heart out.

" jun..j.."

He pushed me away.. "YA!!!!!! We are in publec are you CRAZYYYY"

"So its okay if I do that in my private room"

"N.."

"Tonight at 9, better not be late hyungnim~~~"

I can see his expression. Blush cheeks and a soft smile of anticipation which by the way he was trying to hide.

One day will come when he will ask me to kiss him!

I have controlled so many years I can control some more days too. And soon our vacation is coming and I am not planning to let him leave the house. The whole mnth of just me and him in my new apartment which I bought last month. I am planning to ask him to move in with me. I will use my "sleep kiss card" and we will live together.

When Jimin came at 9 I prepared a candle light dinner for us. It is our last day and soon we have vacation so I will ask him go live with me. I want to impress him. I even went to the kitchen of the hotel and asked if I can make something. This is the beauty of being a star. They let me cook!

*knock knock*

He had his hands in a defense mode.. He thought I will again grab him. *cute*

"Oh cmon hyung, i am not lame to do same trick two times in a day. Also you want me to do that. Were you anticipating it?"

"Noooo.. Ya jungkookahh.."

"If you want I can" I grabbed his hand took him in and pinned him against the wall. But this time I didn't kiss.

"Dinner is ready hyung"

His cheeks were red and ears were buring. I love teasing him.

"Hyung, I do have lust for you but I am not as evil as you think"

He just smiled and we sat had a light conversation about the concert. He tasted kimchijiggae.

"Kookie!! Did you made this"

"Ahh what nonsense hyung"

"Kook this is like you. This taste its YOU!!"

"Impressive hyung. I wonder how much time will it take when you can tell its me by my dick"

He slipped his jigge.

"YA JUNGKOOKKKKKKK WHO TALKS TO HIS HYUNG LIKE THAT. YOU DIRTY BRAT!!"

" calm down hyung. We still got time for that*wink*"

"Haishhh....!!!"

"Hyung for the vacation I was thinking.."

He intrrupted me saying "oh yes me and my friends are going aboard for the whole month. I am keeping my self busy.." I got pissed once again..

He looked so excited!

To be contd.