The rainy night

Jungkook POV

We are promoting Blood, sweat, and tears. Its been really fun. Also we released our solo songs for this album. I decided to dedicate my songs to my hyung's who all made me begin.
And not only begin in a sense of career but also as a person.

I also keep track how army are reacting and this song is no doubt jimin's era. He is getting sexy day by day. He is not a mochi anymore. Even when he show off his abs for our song he was still a mochi but now he is on another level. Its like he has unleashed a dark side of himself on the stage. His body is masculine and feminine his dance and his expressions makes me want to touch him to see if he is real.

I've been watching his fancams from performance and concerts. He looks cool on the stage. And now his and mine relationship is also getting better. Well it was never bad. It was just he was expressive for me but now

Now.. Its like I am just another member who shares his dorm and group. To be honest its annoying.

One time I was his world now I am just "oh jungkookie when did you come?"
Something changed after last year when I told him I lost the watch he gifted me.

Does he wants his money back? After that he never gave me a out of the box present. Like this year he asked me what I want. I said clothes and he simply took me to the store and we bought it. No surprise, No small notes saying I am the best, not saying I deserve the world. NOTHING!

I think I should give him the money for the watch. Maybe he thinks I am not responsible. As he doesn't know I threw it. I should talk to V hyung he can never tell him I threw the watch.

No never... NEVER

Jimin POV

It was raining the whole day so members decided to go to the dorm to have some pejon but as I was on a fried food free diet I preferred to remain and practice lie choreography.

While dancing I have a section where I blindfold myself to represent the depth of dark lies I told myself to feel good. This time I decided to blindfold myself for the whole dance.

While dancing blindfolded, I could feel every beat, every word, and every breath I was taking. This made my emotions to reach peak high. It was feeling like reaching an orgasm but not the legit one. It was satisfactory. I collapsed down at the end of the song and slowly sat up and took my blindfold off.

Jungkook

He was there in front of me. My breath hitched. He didn't say anything just staring at me. While dancing my shirt was off my shoulder so I quickly made myself decent. I just kept staring.

I switched off the music which moved onto the next song. I was still breathing hard. I asked

"Jung...jungkookie wha... What are you doing here?"

Silence

"Jungkook-ah you didn't go back?"

Silence

"Jungkook! What happened?"

"Nothing hyung. You are working hard"

"I should, right?"

"Hyung Let's talk"

I could feel a dark tone in his voice. It was 11 pm there was no one except us in the building. He never asked me anything like this before why suddenly now? Did I made him uncomfortable again?

"With me?"

"Yes! Why Am I making you nervous"

He took steps towards me and he was not stoping. So I took my steps back. Finally I reached the mirror and I could see jungkook's chest just some centimeters away.

I thought to myself. What do I do now? He was making me nervous.

"I still got it *smirks*"

"What?"

"Your cheeks are red because you are nervous and you are nervous because of me. Why hyung. You think I will kiss you now?"

I was shocked when I heard him.

"Wh..wh..what? N..no.. I am not nervous. An..and.. Make a.. Dis..distance"

I had my eyes stick to his shoes. So I don't know what expression he was making.

But then he took some steps back. And I run to grab my bag and go out.

But then said

"Hyung you have a thing for namjoon hyung right?

" what? What nonsense no!"

"Oh so is it suga hyung?"

"Shut up jungkook! And no what kind of stupid question are those"

"Oh then its me!"

"What why are being like this. We should go back members must be waiting."

I was about to leave when he grabbed my hand and pushed me and pinning me to the wall.

Honestly I was scared and shocked. What is happening to jungkook?

"Jungkook!"

"You didn't say no Jimin shi~"

My cheeks were buring right now and all I could think was about the countless scenarios I made in my mind to kiss him. But I gathered my strength and pushed him away.

"Hyung You still like me! ONLY ME!!"

"Jungkook stop this nonsense."

"Ah.. Jiminshi~ come on just admit it you are hopelessly in love with me. ONLY ME and no one else. Thats why you take care of me and gave me an expensive watch also. Just say it maybe I'll be generous and let you kiss me."

"But you threw it away."

Jungkook POV

The confidence I was oozing out was crushed in a second as soon as I heard that. V hyung told him.

"V hyung.."

"No. He didn't tell me anything"

"...."

"I was there jungkook"

I was numb and just listening.

"I was there when you said I was annoying and you are embarrassed of me. I was in the bedroom when you said you will throw it and tell me you lost it and my things are not meant for you. That you can tolerate ANYONE but me."

"Hyung.."

"Its okay jungkook-ah. I am sorry I made you feel pressured. But I was young too. You want me to admit it right?
Yes I am in hopelessly in love with you. I didn't know to face the fact that I liked you or the fact about my sexuality. So I decided to express my affection. Sorry I didn't consider your feelings."

He was saying all this in a very calm and soft voice. I could hear the raining sound with his voice and I felt ashamed of myself.

"Jungkook I am going back..
You do what you want. But don't contact me for sometime"

He went away.

Now all I could hear was the sound of AC and rain outside. The silence of his voice was screaming in my head. I want him. I want to chase him.

But when I reached the door of our company.

He was already gone.

To be contd.