I'll be there for you

Jimin POV

Yesterday felt like a dream to me. When I woke up jungkook was not there. My heart was sinking what if it was all a dream. What if he never confessed and we never kissed? My thoughts were eating me alive when Jungkook entered the room and saw me on the bed.

"OH hyungie morning! Did you sleep well?"

"..." I wasn't sure. Everything was a daze. But the next thing...

He came closer to me and kissed my cheek and said "Let's eat"

When I was about to say this is wrong he interrupted and said

"And hyungnim you don't want to give us a name it's fine. But I don't understand one thing. Why can't we be ourselves when no one is around us?"

"Jungkook our life is infant of a camera you think we be able to differentiate between our private feelings with the professional ones"

"Hyung..."

"Also Kook when we fight whole group will be effected. It will be on camera. People would notice that. In the end because of our selfishness group will be compromised."

"Whatever, these are our Halloween costumes. We are going in public for the whole day and I will hold your hand and walk the whole path or else we won't leave this room today. I will show you we can share our moments in front of everyone."

"Fine but just remember we don't wear scream costumes in BTS. *laugh*"

"Also jimin.......ah nothing"

Jungkook POV

I just want to show him that we can be together and no one would know. But he is afraid to disappoint members and army.

I am fine with his decision because I know one day he will come to me and ask me to make him mine.

There is only one thing I want to tell him know

"Also jimin... *Do not let others touch you only I can do that* (Well because of stupid shipping he can't avoid that) ah nothing.. "

We are back in Korea. We had lots of fun. Even though we are not together I get to kiss him for real and he kissed me back. Honestly speaking I will not stop this now. I will kiss him whenever I want, I will touch him wherever I like. I do care about my group but I am human too and being celeb doesn't mean giving up on true love.

I have another surprise for him. I want to show him there are people who will support us for who we are. And this will be my way to make a promise to him that

I'll be there for you

I am so excited now that it is released. I had a chat with planning and production team. They asked me bunch of questions.
Bang pdnim asked him lots of army won't like it as it doesn't involve me and Tae. I replied saying

"I don't care pdnim. Maybe this way we will get to see people who really like us for who we are and one video doesn't mean end of bangtan. Above all this will be my content "Golden Closet Flims".

He asked me my this name. Well as simple as that I am golden makne and I edited this video sitting in the closet. He doesn't need to know the real reason.

Jimin POV

I was cooking when I got a notification of GCF in TOKOYO. I was so surprised!!

This is why he filmed us there. Well filmed me.

I had tears in my eyes. I looked so happy and in the video I ignored camera and I was just looking at him smiling, giggling, and hopping with happiness.
The song he put was so thoughtful. He was not in the dorm but I messaged him saying

"Thank you! I loved it ❤ I promise to be there for you too. I love you."

Members were little spectical but lots of positive comments made me feel good. They appreciated our bond and some comments were

"I knew jikook is real"
"Jimin got his first love"
"I wish them happy life together "
"Soulmates brought together by Serendipity"
"I am you, you are me"
"Jimin fell fast but, jk fell harder"
"Look at jimin's smile for his jungkook"

I was blushing reading those comments. Some army made theory videos and I must say they are Holmes! They got the facts right!!

I replied on Twitter thanking jk. I hope I see him soon tonight. I miss him already.

To be cont'd