AR(J)MY

Jungkook POV

Well, what to do I am getting bored in the house. The plans I had were all gone with jimin and his friends.
The plans of teasing him, running around the house, exploring near water stream, looking for more furniture, watching TV, boxing together, and demanding him to dance for me. I didn't show him that part of the house but I do have a music studio and a dance room here.
So many plans... Urgh!!

I got a message of him saying to reached Paris. Its been 15 days. Felt like 15 years.

There is something I want to do but I wanted to discuss it with company before. So I went to see bang pdnim and namjoon hyung.

"Hello. Thank you for meeting you both working on something?" I asked them.

"Oh yes namjoon new solo. Whats up you have that song done?"

"Oh I have the melody just writing lyrics"

"Wow jungkook! Do you have a title?"

"Still with you"

"I bet it will be a masterpiece jungkookie."

"Thanks hyungs I have something in mind which I want to do."

" what is it?"

"Tatoo"

"Jungkook.."

"I really want one and I have a design to show you"

"Show it" namjoon hyung asked

"Well I guess its cool. But why adding " J" its like a love tatoo to JM."

"Well thats one of the main idea *i whispered* ahh.. No hyung J is for Jin and Hobi hyung"

"Well I think its cool, pdnim what do you say"

"Its cool"

"Thanks, all the best hyung."

I already had the reservation so I went to the place next day and got my tatoos.

Its pretty much self explanatory

Its pretty much self explanatory. Although I could've gotten J in the place of crown but I wanted to show JM together reflecting it for Jimin.

I can't wait to see his reaction.

Day after tomorrow is my birthday I just hope he calls.

With this thought I went to home.

I got a notification today jimin wishing me a happy birthday from paris. I miss his rosy cheeks. I would've eaten him if he was in front of me.

*home bell rings*

"Oh.. I didn't ask for delivery food! Oh god army got my address. Noooo i don't want to change my home I like it here" with this thought I went towards the door and it was

"JIMIN"

I rushed to open

"HYUNGGGGGGGGGG you came"

Jimin POV

"Happy Birthday to you 🎵🎼🎶" We sanf the song with the birthday cake in my hands.

He was surprised and his smile was ear to ear.

"Hyung really you came for me from Paris???"

"Ya imma I came to!!" I think he didn't notice my two friends and hobi hyung with me.

"Oh guys.. Hi and thank you" we came inside and celebrated his birthday. We presented our gifts my one suitcase was full of the gifts I bought him from Paris. We had music and danced. Cake was super delicious. It was officially his birthday its 3 in the morning and hobi hyung said he wants to leave.

"Oh I'll get my things" i stood up to get my things but then

"Jiminie hyungie stay with me, please"

To be contd.