The Devil Inside Me

Jimin POV

Today we are going on a vacation to Tokoyo. As we are on a vacation from bighit my family came over to seoul. My father and jungkook's brother dropped us on the airport. I am so excited for this trip that i don't know how to contain my happiness.

Before coming we as a team had a conversation with bang pdnim and members. RM hyungie mentioned how the army wants Taekook more and us going on vacation can cause drama in the fandom and negative comment towards me and jk.

Bang pdnim mentions about an interview where I said I want to visit tokoyo with V and jk after that radio show where I said I want to spend my day with jk only. Pdnim asks V to join us to Tokoyo and V was considering it too. However, Jk strictly said NO

"V hyung I don't have anything against you. But this trip I have planned for Jimin hyung for everything he did for me. This is my way to thank him. Please"

*He wants to thank me?*

"Ah.. Jungkook no problem we are just thinking of something that this doesn't become an issue. You know about shippings right?"

"Hyung, shipping will happen no matter what. They see us as a couple. Even if I touch you as a congratulatory hug they think they speculate it weirdly. I am not canceling it."

Bang pdnim said "Fine, I don't have anything against it. Just remember your actions should not affect the group. That is all I ask for."

Now we are in Tokoyo. But one thing that is my mind is

All this is a thanks?

We had a great meal and I was genuinely happy to be there. When we reach our hotel room.
It was decorated as a newly weds room. there were swans on the bed with red rose petals.

 there were swans on the bed with red rose petals

So beautiful

Jungkookie didn't let me carry our bags and said this trip is for my healing and everything will be to my liking.

But I had a question in mind and I decided to put it out rather then keeping it in.

"Kook you know I don't need thank you right? whatever I did in the past or even now is because I wanted to do it."

Jungkook POV

Since we left Jiminie hyung asked me two times if I was comfortable with him on a solo trip. After that meeting jiminie hyung had doubts about going to Tokoyo or not.

When he asked me a question I was surprised and felt the misunderstanding he had.

I replied "Hyung I am not doing this to thank you."

I asked him freshen up and sleep as next day I had the day planned out.

The time I came out from the bathroom he saw jimin hyung sleeping. so i decided to join him.

The feeling I am feeling for Jimin hyung are stronger than ever

The feeling I am feeling for Jimin hyung are stronger than ever. I know I had issues when he was expressive.

The truth is before joining bighit I knew about my sexuality. I joined because of Namjoon hyung the moment I saw him rapping he looked so cool and I instantly had a crush on him. It was nothing big back then. When I entered dorm I still admired namjoon hyung but my crush was gone. Then V hyung came in my life. He was similar to me and he pushed me to do better and I loved spending time with him. However when Jiminie hyung joined everything changed. I don't like changes I didn't want another member to join. He was great at dancing and had chubby cheeks.

The first day he entered in the dorm he ordered food for everyone. He really struggled and did hardwork for who he is today.
One day when me and jiminie were alone in the dorm I didn't know he was in the bathroom when I opened the door and I saw his bare body for the first time in my life. I admire a good masculine body from early age I have a dream to build an exotic body myself. But seeing his mochi cheeks and masculine body he looked so innocent yet so sexy!

That was the first time I realized I want to be the top in a gay relationship. Accepting myself as gay and soon debuting was scary above of all jiminie hyung was really touchy so I always avoided him. Soon after debut I had a boner for the first time when I had a wet dream about jimin. I was pissed on myself and I redirected my thoughts towards V hyung. But I came taking jimin's name.
I was embarrassed of myself.

From past years I was bothered by members touching jimin or army making video about jimin with other members that was when I realized I was possessive over him.

After that rainy night when jiminie hyung left me behind and I realized in his eyes that he has given up on his first love which was me. I was scared and restless to death. All I wanted to do was hold him tight. I was going crazy.

I got obsessed over YouTube videos watching straight man reaction to jimin and seeing them being thirsty over him. That was when I started spanking his butt to show the world that ONLY I can do that. I OWN HIM *smirks*.

Right now he is sleeping so peacefully in my arms. MY ARMS where he belongs. And tomorrow on the ferris wheel I will ask him to be mine and finally kiss him.

*SLAP*

To be cont'd.