The time together

Jimin POV

Today I was back from my long vacation with friends. During this vacation lots of things happened for starters I lost my virginity to Jungkookie. Never thought I would say this sentence *laugh*. After his birthday when I went to Hawaii he almost called everyday and we talked for hours and sometimes we had phone sex.

We are going to New Zealand today. But before going I have to talk to him. However, we couldn't get a second alone as now I am sitting in our flight. He is a little sulky as I was away the whole time. But I messaged him hoping he would see.

"Come to the bathroom"

And I saw him getting up and looking back at my seat and went.

"I followed him after 30 sec"

As we travel in first class now the bathroom were little big. He left door a little open as soon as I saw no air hostess there I knocked and entered. The first thing was

Obviously Kiss *laugh*

"I missed you hyung"

He said snaking his arms around my waist.

I just smiled and snaked my arms around his neck and gave a passionate kiss. Our tongues were dancing as he was rubbing my back and then grabbed my ass with both of his hands and started playing with it. I moned in our kiss.
He soon left my lips and moved on to the neck. He pulled my ass more in his crotch to find more friction.

I tried to stop again as it was dangerous but I was getting weak on the kness. He closed the cover of the toilet seat and sat after dropping down his jeans. I free my one leg from my pants and sat in his lap with my legs apart. The heat between us was melting both of us. I started to move my hips.

"You ready for your reward, kitten"

I blushed at his words. And said in a low voice tone hugging him.

"Yes, master. I missed you so much"

"Such a good hyung for his donseng"

Jungkook POV
It was a surprise seeing him like this. It is usually me who is horny around him. Even though we had sex once (not technically we humped for the whole day before he left). But I wanted to enjoy this moment and see him more embarrassed.

"Kitten ready for my fingers"

"Ye..yes"

"Yes who? Love"

"Yes M..master"

"Such a good boy" I entered my one digit in him and he held me tight and slowly I entered second digit

"A..ah...Master, I w..want y..your dick p..please"

"You want it"

"Y..es"

"Look at me and say it"

He wiggled and tried to put it in but I slapped his hand

"Don't make master angry" he gritted my teeth

His face was red but he looked at me and said

"Please.. M..master"

"Such a good boy" i entered him as he tightnes his jold around me and sucked at my neck to hold his screams.

"Pleasure yourself hyung. Ride it"

He started with a little grind and then bouncing

He started with a little grind and then bouncing. He was very passionate.

This was the state of ecstasy. As I did not had condom and I was gonna cum.

"Kitten move away I am gonna cum"

"NOO I WANT IT INSIDE ME"

It was so hot I came instantly. He came too.

He kissed my cheek and moved away. We both were breathing heavy. He pulled up his boxers and pants.

"Hyung you need to clean as I....."

He interrupted and said

"I wanna keep it longer" tapping his tummy and went out.

Now I was blushing.

We had a great time on our Vacation. After coming back I asked him to live with me.

Its been 2 years since we started dating offically. And there is no doubt to say I am falling for him a little more everyday.

To be contd.