Anyone but you

Jungkook POV

Its my birthday, and hyung's gave me gifts. I got a food coupon, new white tshirt, and a watch. Yes, an expensive watch. Jimin hyung gifted it to me and I know its super expensive. Again I feel the pressure from him. I don't understand why he does that?
I just mentioned once like six months ago that I would like this watch for myself but I will buy it once I save up some money and now he gifted it to me. He says that I deserve it. What do I deserve his affection which I cannot return and why is he getting close to V hyung not only V hyung but to others too. Hobi, suga, and namjoonie hyung were discussing how jimin can be cute without knowing when I came over to listen what they were talking about.

Like really? How a man can be cute. Being cute is not manly! Manly means being strong and being cool. Well he is cute... I can't deny that. When he drinks water out of bottle his plump lips looks cute, his mochi cheeks, and obviously his hands. No Jungkook what the hell Am I thinking!!!!

Ughhhh think about V hyung. He is cool he is manly! Yes, I want to be like V hyung.
And this jimin hyung is making me feel guilty by giving me expensive watch. I went to dorm and only V hyung was there as other members decided to practice more. I wanted to talk to V hyung about jimin hyung for a long time. I was planning to give back the watch to jimin because I feel pressured.
We were in the living room when I asked V to talk to me.

"V hyung can we talk?"

"What happened Jungkookie?"

"I am planning to give back this stupid watch to jimin hyung I am feeling pressured. Why did he do that can't he give me white t shirt like you did?"

"Jungkookie you know he adores you the most"

"Yes, but that doesn't mean he will make me feel low. Aish really, he is clingy, touchy, and smiling all the time to me. What Am I to him? Its weird hyung he is weird. Does he think I am same 15 year old jungkook? No!!!!! I don't like it. Why does he had to be in BTS?"

"Jungkook its his heart he gave you something you wanted you should be thankful!"

"Thankful for what? For touching me and jumping and chasing me? No thanks! Its annoying HE IS ANNOYING HIS PERSONALITY IS ANNOYING."

"Jungkook-ah you used to like him so much what happened?"

" I feel weird hyung. One of my friend from Busan asked he if jimin hyung likes me as a man. You know how embarrassing that was? Like HIM? of all people? And I am not a fucking homo."

"Jungkook language!!!"

"Hyung, I just wish he stop approaching me. I've had enough."

"Jungkook do you want me to talk to him? Or I think if you tell him not to do these things I think he will understand."

"Me? Me why? I don't want to. He is old enough to know by my actions when I will throw his watch and tell him I lost it. I can tolerate anyone but him."

"Really jungkook?"

"Yes, I'll tell him I lost it maybe your things are not meant for me."

"Its your gift so its your choice but I would say this is not right."

"Oh, cmon hyung leave all this and leave him. Focus on me!! You are touching him way too much not only you other members touch him alot. Stop doing that! Let's go let's eat something from outside."

Author POV

Jungkook was calm down after having dinner with V and he came back and saw all the members on the dinner table. He told jimin he lost the watch somewhere when he was out with V. Jimin asked him "Did you try to find it?"
Jungkook said "Yes, but hyung somethings are not meant to be like I said before." Jimin lowered his eyes and smiled then he said "Oh I see. I am sorry jungkook."
Jungkook just smiled and went to V room to play computer games. Jimin had a heavy heart but he managed to live through it.

Bangtan was a sensation and won there first Inkigayo for I need you. They were feeling motivated and inspired. Jimin decided to suppress his feelings and be by jungkook's side without asking anything in return.

To be contd.