The rise of Jikook

Jungkook POV

I received Jimin's message I was happy that he liked it so much.

He wrote "I love you"

Only three simple words but it meant so much. Since our kiss on the ferris wheel I've been feeling so restless. As I know I won't get to kiss him like that again. I was getting hard simply looking at him.

The thoughts of holding him, touching him at the places he can't imagine, and seeing the flushed face he would make under me was over whelming. I was avoiding to be in a same closed space as him (only us two) because I knew I won't be able to control it.

I opened the pandora's box of my desires. DARK DESIRES

When I came back to the dorm jiminie hyung was waiting for me. He made my favorite dinner. He told me it's his way to say thank you. I loved the feeling of coming back home to him and spending dinner time together. I can do that all my life.

But I promised him "first bangtan then us". In tokoyo we bought promise rings. The promise to care for each other.

We got busy with schedule and release of new album. Same time I could see there was rise of jikook a lot more. Some army found put about the hidden tag (#coupletrip) and they made theories of our bond. Mostly was true. I was the one who ignored him but now I want him more than anything. But still there were videos about me and taehyung being lovers. Fandom were having inner "shipping wars".
Well I know I can't stop them but I will slowly make it clear that I want jimin hyung. V was one of my crush more like mentor or guide who helped me with my personality but I can't imagine my life without jimin.

That rainy night when I was desperately searching for him that half hour felt like eternity and I am hopelessly running but not getting my destination. These emotions were so strong that I am working on putting it in a song.
I don't know how much time it will take but I know this song will be my confession to army telling them about the worst and the best night of my life.

I was in my room when jiminie hyung knocked. When I opened the door

"Kookoo wanna sleep together?"

Since I was avoiding sleeping with him for obvious reasons I tried to say no but

He looked so innocent who am I to pass this opportunity.

"Kookoo-san~ *giggled when he kissed his nose* sweet dreams and thank you once again"

It took every cell in my body to control my desires but once again I had a sound sleep after a long time.

To be cont'd