My Moon

Jungkook POV

Its 2021 and BTS is still growing. I am so proud of ourselves. During Pandemic Jimin went to Busan to his parents and lockdown was announced while he was there.
My own home was eating me without him. We were separated for 3 months felt like 3 million years. I knew the day I met him again that I can not live without him. These three months were absolute horror. I missed him miserably and phone or video calls were not enough.
Soon we decided to let members know about our relationship and we decided to tell Hobi hyung first as he was closest to us.
To our surprise he said

Flashback
"I knew it! How can you expect for me not to know. I was jimin's roommate. I heard you jerking him in his bed when he was drunk"

"Hyungg~~~ when?"

"2016 when we won our first award and we got drunk"

Jimin was just starring at me.

"Ah.. Hyung I managed 5 years without it coming up....... Jiminie its not like that"

"PERVERTTTTTTTT"

"Thanks hyung, I lost 1 week sex just now"

"Yaaa imma you guys do it but don't tell me. My innocent baby J" he faked cry.

"Yeah he cries when I do it"

"You BRAT. JIMIN IS NOT COMING TO YOU TONIGHT"

"Hyung, tears of pleasure! He absolutely love me (I pointed down)"

He made a disgusting face and said in soft voice

"Take care of him kookah. He has loved you from day one. He might think I don't know.Being his roommate I have heard him cry at night and faking his smile for everyone."

Flashback ends

Yeah surprisingly he didn't let me touch him for two whole weeks.

Then one day we asked all members to come to my home on dinner. So we could tell that we are together.
Everybody already knew. They said anybody would be a fool who won't notice.
Members did ask to be careful but also be free. They told us to enjoy our love and army will one day understand our love.

Today is a full moon night and we decided to just sit outside by the lake rather than watching movie.

"Kook you remember Inasked you to go to the moon with me?"

"Yes hyung and I promised you that I would"

"You know why I asked you that specific question"

"Because you love moon. Right?"

"That is one fact but another one is. I heard if you ask person whom you love to go to the moon with you and if the person says " yes" without any counter question or making fun then goddess of moon, Luna bless the pure heart from the two with the possibility to complete their unrequited love"

"Really, hyung"

"Yes, see I got blessed, didn't I?" He gave me a soft smile.

I couldn't take anymore and held him on my one shoulder and took him back home.

In bedroom

I threw him on the bed he was surprised I took my tshirt off

"Hyung, you know I love you right?" I stared at him intensely.

"Y..yes~" I could hear his trembling voice

"Good, because I am gonna fuck you like I don't"

I hovered over him. Taking his clothes of. The heat and restless in me was beyond my control. I wanted him so bad. I bit all over his body repeating

"Mine"

"Mine"

"My moon"

Last night was the first time when Jiminie used his safe word "RED"

Last night was the first time when Jiminie used his safe word "RED". I was overflowing with the emotions that I was not able to get satisfied. When he said the safe word I felt guilty.
He chuckled and held my face in his small hands and kkissed me with passion and said

" I am only yours, Jungkook"

And I cum with just a kiss.
These past years were a pure bliss and when he was back after 3 months. We enjoyed every moment with each other and still I don't feel like I get enough of him.

I taught him how to cook

I taught him how to cook. He was a little sulky the whole time but now he enjoy cooking.

We cuddled a lot and my favorite thing was to give him butterfly kisses and looking at his confused expressions and then he run behind me to kiss me back

Our nights were hot and steamy but I loved our soft and vanilla nights more

Our nights were hot and steamy but I loved our soft and vanilla nights more. His cheeks are super mochi. Once I poured chocolate on it and licked them until he got frustrated and banned me from his cheeks for three days.
I was super sad and this time my pout came out. His one I love you with kiss on my nose was enough for me to melt.

Our company is now discussing about ARMY enlistment. Time is moving forward but I hope we never change.

The End.

I hope you all enjoyed it!