My Sin

Jungkook POV

I have decided to show my feelings to Jimin and let him know that I don't want to keep that promise anymore.

We are backstage and soon we will go on stage. Before that I call Jiminie Hyung in a personal space.

"Hyung, once this concert is done will you have dinner with me today? I am planning kimchijiggae and soju today as we don't have concert tomorrow"

"Its a great idea. Let's call everyone!"

"Nooo! I mean its been long since only two of us did anything together".

" you sure?"

"Yes hyung"

"Okay! But first lets do our best in the concert!!!"

"Hwating!!!!"

Today is our biggest concert for this trip. The rose bowl stadium!

We had a wonderful concert but towards the end everone got emotional especially Jiminie hyung. I always felt special connection with him on the stage. We just "Click".

I wanted to comfort him and all I could do was.

I leaned on him while he was crying his heart out on the stage and sucked his ear to distract him from over whelming emotions. I whispered in his ear

"I love you, hyung"

I kissed his tample again and soon members called our names us stage lift was soon gonna go down. I could hear in my in-ear to make distance from Jimin. But you know what I didn't give a fuck. I held his hand to go back but he flinched my hand away and ran to namjoon hyung.
I was getting angry at this moment.

The soon we came down. Namjoon hyung held my wrist and dragged me to the artist private room. Other members followed us.

Namjoon POV

I was furious. What the hell was his problem?
What two man did that to each other?

"Jungkook have you lost your mind?"

"Hyung, i just wanted to..."

"You just what? Think abou the group Jk and also Jimin was uncomfortable with that!!! JIMIN SAY SOMETHING!"

"Y.. Ye..yes.. Jun..jungkook. It was.. Was very inappropriate. Please ma.. Make your distance ne..next time"

"See!!!! Now apologize!!!!!"

"I won't apologize!! I did what I WANTED TO DO!" said jungkook

Jungkook left the room.

"Jimin, see you guys goof around all the time we never said anything but this is beyond appropriate. You need to talk to him!"

"Yes hyung, I am sorry... I am really sorry. I will talk to him" jimin cried.

Jungkook POV

FURIOUS!!!! The feeling of anger and rage I am having inside me right now. What he is embarrassed of me? He ran to namjoon hyung? Waaah... No kidding but now I will show him real me!

No more good donseang but a man who will show him that he is playing with fire.

I took a shower and I was planning to go to jimin's room but my doorbell rang.

"Jimin"

Jimin POV

Jungkook opened the door for me. He looked angry. His eyebrows was yelling at me. He sat on the table were dinner was already and he asked me in a dark tone

"Why are you here"

"Dinner"

"Why shouldn't I keep my DISTANCE from you"

"Jungkookie, what you did was wrong that is why I am here to tell you not to repeat it. It is very very inappropriate"

"Kissing me in my sleep is not?"

"..." I didn't know he knew. I always kissed him whenever I got a chance.

"Wearing my dirty clothes is not wrong?"

"Ahh..jung" I was panicking at this moment. I wore that as it was the only way for me to feel closer to him.

"Oh.. Yes I don't matter to you. You will ran to Namjoon hyung If I do anything right?" He stood up on his place and began to step towards me but in a slow pace. I could hear my heart beats.

"Jungkook its not like that. It was 90,000 people... And.. "

He interrupted me once again and said

"So? One more thing Jimin I don't give a fuck about your stupid promise now. Instead of thanking me or kissing me back for what I did to comfort you. You have the audacity to come here and tell me how wrong I was" he was taking steps towards me and I was taking steps back until I hit the hotel door He said in my ear

Is it a sin that I fell for you, hyung? If it is, it is a wonderful sin jimin-ah"

"Jungkook.."

and he once again locked the door. I was breathing heavy and I had no idea what I should speak. Then he said

 Then he said

"Strip"

To be contd