prologue

"did you make sure everything is packed? should i go and check your room─"

the male groaned for probably the seventh time that hour, before tightening his grip the suitcase "mom, i am moving to a college dorm that's only an hour away from home. not to antarctica or to the outer space"

"yeah, mom. and jungwon is twenty one years old now, he will know how to deal with this by now" jeongin─jungwons brother, concluded.

but that didn't make the mother any calm "call me when you arrive there, if anything happens contact me or jeongin immediately.

don't do anything stupid or illegal while your away from home, your a college student but that doesn't make you any old enough to go to clubs or anything.

also, i am hoping that you visit us every break. call me once a week, don't always order takeout and eat healthy, you should atleast eat healthy if you want to learn easily, it helps your brain process all the─"

"alright mom i get it, now i have to go the car has arrived" jungwon pointed at the red coloured car infront of them.

jeongin went to help the driver to put the luggage and boxes in the car, while mrs. soojin continued her do's and don't do's in college list

because apparently, from mrs.soojin perspective─her college life ended not like how she expected, so she always made sure her own 'children' would have a better life in college.

"oh and here is some money, just in case you want to buy something to snack on while your studying.

you can ask me or your dad for more─oh and take this list with you, go through it in the car" mrs. soojin gave out the last to jungwon, and jungwon mentally swore the list was thick.

damn, this list is thicker than my o'level papers.

"i am going" he told, engulfing his mom in a tight hug that he just felt like doing, before pulling away

he turned around, walking near the car and opened the car door, about to get inside until he heard he name get called

"what?" jungwon groaned, staring at her mother who looked all worried and her brother who basically looked unbothered

"please, don't do the thing─but well if you do then i beg you, use protectio"

"yeah yeah, i know. you told me that like ten times today, can i leave now?" he asked, already staring at the time.

soojin nodded and jungwon gave a look to his older brother before he got in the car, closing the door as he put his headphones on, listening to music as he stared at the window.

and he couldn't lie, he felt a feeling of sadness when he had stared at his mother.

jungwon closed his eyes, taking a deep breath as his head turned to face the driver's seat.

[ 🍻 ]

"sir, we arrived at your destination"

jungwon had instantly woken up, before quickly giving the money and took his bag with him as he got out of the car.

the driver had got out as well, as the both had taken the suitcase and boxes in the back of the car.

he thanked the driver as he took out the last box, and placed it on the ground.

jungwon turned around, facing the males dormitory side─and in his opinion it was huge.

the buildings were coloured in blue and white, and it wasn't so crowded in the area at all. instead it was all quiet─he assumed it was because the classes start two hours later and it was only just five in the morning.

jungwon heaved out a sigh, before he grabbed onto his lugagge as he stared at the mini poster on the wall

bye bye to high school, and say hello to college.

next up....chapter one !!