O7.

CHAPTER O7. HOME ALONE

────

HYUNJAE

okay, i guess it does get boring after they left.

i am just laying on bed, having nothing to do at all─my brother is in his extra class and my extra classes got cancelled.

i was basically debating; should i go on and text my friends or just become a couch potato and binge watch drama's?

i took my phone out, solving the password before i ended up opening the gallery app.

why? i don't know, i just got too bored.

i ended up scrolling down from pictures, to the most random videos that i either saved or my friends made.

i was so occupied by scrolling up fast─until i saw a picture.

a picture of me and him

it was during my birthday, the two of us giggling while staring at the camera, his hand wrapped around my waist while mine was around the back of his neck.

it sort of brought deja vu for me

maybe staying home alone wasn't so bad after all.

"we were happy back then" i smiled, swiping to the next picture that shows us who's faces were messed with cake icing─it pretty much brought back a memory.

the kitchen was abit of a mess, with the two teenagers chasing each other with a handful of leftover icing and hyunjae's father who was laughing.

"alright you two─lets take a picture" hyunjae's mother recommended, which made the two stop running and quickly walk near the kitchen counter.

"stay abit closed, aight? hyunjae i am using your phone to take this picture"hyunjae let out a hum, before scooting closer to the male.

she then wrapped a hand around the back of his neck, which made jungwon hesitate to place his arm on her waist.

noticing that, hyunjae tapped on his shoulder and stared at him, which made him curiously stare back at her.

hyunjae gave a reassuring smile, which he got the hint to as he placed his arm around her waist─looking away from here.

hyunjae did the same, her smile not fading away

"say cheese!"

💗

JUNGWON

"spill the tea already and stop giggling"

i jumped as soon as i heard hyunjae snap, but then she wasn't talking to me, she was just talking to nahee.

well damn, i wish nahee was me right now though.

and if your wondering, our professor changed our seats so now i sit behind hyunjae.

"okay─so erm.... you know how me and you know who had a huge ass fight right?..."

i had no idea who that you know who guy was, but i was definitely interested.

"so like─as you know, i am in the cheer leading team and there is this senior called dabin in the football team who has a huge crush on me...

so yesterday after practice, we were in the bus stop and we were talking about the most random shits until it started raining, yeah?

anyways, so i was waiting for my cousin to pick me up because he told me he would pick me up, but fifteen minutes passed─bro still didn't appear.

so i got tired of waiting, and i suddenly hear running footsteps so i look at that direction and i see you know who who was soaking wet! he was protecting his hoodie and he came up to me. he apologized for the fight and he let me wear his dry jacket, and walked me home"

nahee squealed at the end, but i still don't get how she was so excited from it.

are girls really attracted by the smallest things we do?

would it be the same for hyunjae?

suddenly, an idea clicked in my so-called no brain called brain, which made me smile in victory

maybe i would be sure if the tiny butterflies in my stomach i get when i am around her are good kind of butterflies or bad kind of butterflies.

maybe i would be sure if i really am starting to like her.

i am trying to update as fast as i can , sorry if i kept you waiting :)