O13.

CHAPTER 13 . AN EXPLANATION

────
THIRD PERSON

the two were walking to the yangs dorm, holding hands as it swayed back and forth.

they were assigned with a pair work, and both of them decided to start the work in the males dorm since it was more quiet─that too, he was the one suggesting so she couldn't do anything but agree.

"here we are─infront of my dorm. get ready to see a messy place" jungwon joked around, making the girl stifle a laugh "yeah sure"

jungwon took out the keys from his pocket, before unlocking the door "come inside, don't wait out"

and so she did, as she looked around the inside of the so called messy dorm. she closed the door behind her, before she walked from behind the male.

"you can sit on the couch while I get changed, i won't take too long─mom?"

getting caught off guard, hyunjae snapped out of her thoughts as she saw a lady infront of her, who smiled at first but then it faded the moment her eyes met the girls.

the yang boy steps aside, before bringing the younger forward "mom, this is lee hyunjae─my friend. hyunjae, this is my mother"

bowing politely, hyunjae then stood up, even though she couldn't find her self to keep eye contact with the mother.

"jungwon, you may go and get changed, i could keep her entertained while you are at it" mrs. yang told her son, who frowned "but, mom─"

"no buts, just go" the woman gave her son a look, which he immediately understood as he sulkily walked to his room.

hearing the door slamming shut, mrs. yang sighed "sit down, hyunjae. we have a lot to talk about"

hyunjae gulped, taking a seat on the couch whilst the older sat beside her "i know you have a question wandering in your mind right now. and i am going to simply reply to that with one sentence.

that jungwon that you fell in love with, he was just a robot. nothing else, just a lifeless robot who was taught how to react and when."

what. the. fuck?!

hyunjae wanted to speak, but her throat went dry. how could she say that out loud so mercilessly?

"the real jungwon who your seeing now, met a car accident and he was in one long coma. so we had to cover up his absence in school and we contacted a relative of ours who offered to help and make a copy paste of him

it took a while to make him act exactly like jungwon. and when he 'died' , we made it put up an act. jungwon woke up so we had to fix everything and here we are...."

mrs. yang stared at the younger with an apologetic look "i am so sorry. i know you surely feel devastated to know that you fell in love with a whole robot─"

"i didn't fall in love with the robot version of him, i fell in love with the jungwon that's real, even before the days he started to act like that.

i fell in love even at the start of high school, it was just buried deep inside me, and it happened to explode in my heart the moment we became closer!"

hyunjae almost jerked up from her seat as she exclaimed, which mrs. yang sighed to "please, don't tell jungwon about this.

i don't want him to know about all this" the woman gulped, not knowing someone was eavesdropping the whole time.

"well guess what? i know all the shit you just said right now, and i would love an explanation about all of it"

shoot...

────
i failed in english :)