O12.

CHAPTER 12. CHEER UP

────

JUNGWON

i walked towards my locker, literally still half asleep. i let my bag lazily hang on one shoulder as i drag my feet towards it, taking my keys out.

i then unlocked it, opening my locker as i stare at it from head to toe (as if it has any) but then, one thing caught my attention.

i saw a cup of coffee that looked new, so i confusedly grabbed it.

there was a plastic wrapping on top, but i could clearly see whatever was written on top─it sort of made me smile.

'cheer up, you don't deserve sorrow :)'

as expected, there was a paper straw that was taped near the cup, which i removed.

i took my phone out, taking a quick picture of the writing and once i was satisfied, i shove my phone back in my pocket, ripping off the plastic cover which covered the straw and successfully stabbed it on the cup.

it took a while of debating, before i decided to ruin the compliment and walk to class while drinking the beverage that i didn't know, woke me up.

[ 💗 ]

HYUNJAE

it was almost the start of chemistry period, as i quickly shove my phone in my jean pocket.

i look up slightly, and saw jungwon who walked towards me with the beverage in hand and a smile plastered on his face.

oh. my. god.

HE HAS THE ONE I MADE─

trying to look natural ( more like trying not to make it even more obvious that i was having the urge to ask him how the coffee was ) i smiled back at him, patting at the seat beside me.

thank god, nahee is absent and the chem professor is chill.

jungwon sat next to me, taking a sip of the hot beverage on his hands and placed it on the cup holder below our desks─and then he turns to me.

"it was yours wasn't it?" he asked me, leaning his back on the chair

"...yeah, how did you guess that?" i replied, trying to gulp my shyness away.
( that is, if shyness was even a word )

"you're the type of person to draw a smiley face like that. no one else in the club does that" he paused, taking his pencil case out as well as his chemistry notebook.

"also...." jungwon starts fixing his hair, and then finished his sentence while doing so "it tastes nice, you should become a barista"

oh. my. god.

HE JUST COMPLIMENTED ME?!

THE YANG JUNGWON JUST COMPLIMENTED ME?!

my breath hitched as i look away from him, hoping that my ears were not red because i was literally blushing.

"thank you, i wasn't going to accept any insults anyway" i reply, gulping again.

well, at least i wasn't stuttering.

welcome back to another shitty chapter by luna ( inserts lipbite emoji )

I SWEAR I AM LITERALLY DIGGING FOR MOTIVATION TO WRITE, I JUST CANT FIND IT ( violently sobs )