O3

HYUNJAE

HYUNJAE

"there is no way..."

that was the only sentence my brother could make out, he was too shocked after i told him about my day.

more like how i met him again

"didn't he die infront of you?" my brother asked, which made me nod "he died infront of me, we both saw his body get buried with our own eyes─but today, he came again like as if nothing happened.

he doesn't even act like he knows me─heck, he probably doesn't even know you." i huffed, feeling abit upset at the fact that he forgot me.

"that's weird, he steals your very precious first kiss, dies infront of you─and one or two years later appears in your class as a student, with his freaking old identity" hyunwoo tried to order out, using hand gestures like he was creating a timeline "the fact that he doesnt even remember you makes me confused"

i hummed in agreement, feeling hungry as i took the tray from his hands before i walk near the eighth table. 

if your wondering, we both decided to go for part time since we live in our college dorms and we basically have to pay every month. 

as i reach there, i couldnt even find myself to look at them since i was putting the plates on the table while i kept hearing my name get called.

as the tray got empty, i turned around while lightly gripping on the tray as i was about to walk away but felt a grip on my wrist, which made me look back "need anything, sir?

suddenly, he looks up, revealing his face "didn't know you could be so formal

my jaw left slightly agap as i stare at him in pure disbelied─before i  crossed my arms together "call me if you actually need something, don't just call me to insult me" i hissed

"jungwon wants to join your club─and he wants some information about your club" ni-ki told me, sending me an 'act-along' signal "so would you mind sparing some time? or we can wait if you want to─"

i quickly dragged a chair from nowhere, before takign a seat as i cleared my throat "okay, a little introduction to the human rights club─we bring awareness about stuff like feminism, ending rape and abuse, black lives matter, and so on. the captain of the club is ryu jaewon─and i am the assistant of the club, so if you have any ideas then you can share with one of us.

now, we hold an activity once a week─and we make sure that the activities are fun to participate on. we hold the activities on every wednesday...."

[ 💗 ]

HYUNJAE 

"did you drag him here?"

i asked ri-ki, which made him nod "yes and no─i begged him to come here and convinced him that the assistant of the human rights club works here, and that he could get a lot of information on the club,  i also told him that you want to talk to him"

i didn't know what to do: punch him for probably making it obvious that jungwon and i had a thing before or wether i should thank him for raising awareness of the club.

"dumbass.." i mumbled, which he had ended up hearing but i knew he didn't mind it "don't be mad hyunjae, i am trying to get his memory back"

he WHAT now?!

"he lost his memory now? the fuck..." i cussed out, jaw dropped "not so sure, but from the way he acts it seems like he did. but he remembers hyunwoo and the friend group but doesnt even know you existed"

i knew i should've felt even the slightest bit of relief but i felt nothing like that─when i heard that he remembers every one but me─my heart dropped and broke into pieces like as if it was glass.

ri-ki probably noticed the look of devastation that was plastered on my face, as he passed his untouched cup of water to me. "don't over think much about it or let it get to you─i am sure that the old him wouldn't want to see you in this state"

ri-ki's words were somehow comforting, but i ended up feeling tears pool in my eyes "well surprise surprise ri-ki, the old him doesn't even exist now, he disappeared and now i have to face this new him" i said, before i covered my eyes with one hand and pointed at the tissue with my other hand

ri-ki seemed to understand, as he quickly took a bunch of tissues before placing them on my hand, which let me wipe my tears as i face the ceiling, the back of my neck leaning on the chair "fuck...i wasn't planning to get all sad today"

i let out a small chuckle, so ri-ki scooted to sit beside me "to cheer you up, how about we watch a series? how about ginny and georgia, or sweet magnolias?"

he gave me the remote, which i gladly accepted "sweet magnolias it is"

had a pretty bad day :/