O4

JUNGWON

JUNGWON

me, sunoo, hyunwoo and ri-ki were all walking around the third floor, they were helping me search for the captain of the human rights club since i had the form filled.

"you sure he is in this floor?" i asked, which made my best friend nod "yeah, he is in band and they have practice at this time of the day"

i look over to sunoo, checking if i could actually trust him and sunoo gave me a reassuring nod─i ended up going with the flow even though we walked around almost the whole campus.

suddenly, i felt like i hear the sound of a drum, which soon was followed by a guitar─that one sound made the four of us rush to secretly watch the band play in the band room.

they all looked so focused, and cool as well─but my eyes landed on the drummer, she looked so pretty and professional. the way she looked at the large instrument with adorance, the way she tied her hair up so she could focus on playing the drums, the facial expressions she made while playing made it look like she was one with the song.

she is adorable

"did you just call my sister adorable?"

i slightly jumped, almost standing up as hyunwoo whisper shouts along witha  slap on my arm "sorry, did i say that out loud?"

flustered, that was the only way i would describe how i felt that moment "yep, loud and clear" sunoo responded, his eyes not leaving the band.

i guess i have to start focusing on reality now..

[ 💗 ]

HYUNJAE

"alright, practice is over for the day. wonderful job everyone" instructor kim daeseung─our band instructer clasped his hands together, while i stood up from my seat infront of the drum set 

i yawned, a whole bunch of tiredness hitting me like an avalanche, and i ended up faking a smile as the band instructor walked towards me, finally stopping his tracks when we had a two feet distance "good one, hyunjae. but i feel like you need a bit more practice, we have a ceremony coming up and lots of prefects and staffs of other universities will show up─we must try our best to do a good performance"

i didnt in how to feel─happy since he complimented me or stressed because i feel like he put more pressure on me, but i still kept my smile "yes sir, i will try my best to do an eye-catching performance"

i made sure we had a distance because even though he is nice─he is a whole pervert with literally any student, let it be male or female. 

i sighed, seeing my brother and three other familiar faces─i quickly gave a bow to the instructor in respect, which made him chuckle "no need for that hyunjae, just go" he reassured, letting me stand up

"bye sir" i waved at him, quickly running to grab my back that leaned on the wall before running out to my brother.

"how was band?" my brother asked me, snatching my bag from my hands as he wore it on one shoulder─probably because he knew my knuckles ache after band practices.

"it was okay, accept for the fact that gorilla kept staring at...it" i reply, whilst sunoo gave me a cup of boba which i gladly accepted while mumbling a thank you.

gorilla was a nickname for my band instructor since my brother and i both agree he gives the gorilla vibes

"sunoo jungwon and ni-ki are staying in our place tonight, probably after dinner tonight so be prepared to pick them up" my brother started, which led me confused "what do you mean?" i asked, only for him to frown

"mom didn't tell you? we are eating in mom and dads tonight, they invited us for dinner since they have an 'important talk' "

i might not frequently update for a few days :^