O8.

CHAPTER O8. CLUB MEETING

────

JUNGWON

i stare up at the clock which hanged up the ceiling, feeling tired each second.

can't it be twelve thirty already?!

i was in a club meeting, and the one who was talking right now was so boring that some of the club members were in the verge of falling asleep.

i forced myself to stay awake, staring at the presenter.

"and that was about the kindness project─i will now let hyunjae tell you about the benefits of this project..."

finally...

hyunjae stood up, giving a reassuring smile to everyone before she explained her part "alright, thank you misun for giving a rather interesting introduction of this kindness project.

now, i will tell you about the benefits of this project. so, we are adults now─and most of us here are about twenty to twenty four years old, so we would go through this one stage where everyone leaves you to go through the hard times by your own ─but there are some people who still stay, may god bless them─ .

anyways, not just for adults─but teenagers and younger children of all ages, experience a bad day.

these bad days can be caused by bullying, abusive guardians, mental frustration, and so on. but there are minor type of bad days as well, like when you run out of cereal and you have nothing else for breakfast─any type of those situations would make you feel like you are having a bad day.

but then, when someone calls out for your name and says hello, or compliments you on the smallest things─wont you feel delighted? won't you feel like as if oh um someone wants to understand or know me, it makes you feel a slight feeling of reassurance.

so, one benefit can be that we can make people somehow feel reassured that 'oh, they like me and they can understand me',.

another benefit is that it might improve their self esteem.

now, alot of people are insecure about their looks, they way they talk, their skills, and so on. but once they hear a kind word about it for example 'you look so gorgeous', they would feel flattered.

they would feel like they are...um.."

hyunjae gazed around unconsciously, she looked like she was panicking so i decided to interrupt "worth it?"

her shoulders finally relaxed, as she nodded "yeah, they would feel like they are worth it and..."

💗

HYUNJAE

the meeting finally came to an end, as all the club members left, probably discussing about today's meeting.

i sighed, sitting comfortably on my chair before grabbing onto my water bottle "phew, thanks for saving me there, i was almost panicking when i forgot my words" i admitted, slightly chuckling in the end.

i took off the cap and drank some water, trying to satisfy my throat which was dry from all that speaking.

"oh don't worry, you looked like you were about to have an anxiety attack" jungwon joked around, as i screwed the cap back on and kept it on the table

"anyways, what do you think of yura's suggestion? she did some good thinking there" i asked, unzipping my bag and started to shove my things inside.

"i guess writing down compliments on a bunch of sticky notes and pasting them on the classroom windows and every window in this campus is creative, but too tiring─my hands are already number from the physics works.

but her suggestion of writing appreciating cards for a staff or student was nice, but if she included something like adding a small packet with cookies inside would be nice. and then we could attach a sticky note with a kind word written.

but i do suggest that we could help make coffee or any hot beverage with a compliment written─it would definitely bring a smile to their faces" jungwon shrugged, which made me have satisfied expression plastered on my face

"brilliant! wait i will go and tell the captain about this" i explained, preparing to leave

"huh? wait hyunjae─"

the whole kindness project wasinspired by today's school assembly dhdhd

inspired by today's school assembly dhdhd

how are you all?