O11.

CHAPTER 11. THE COLLECTIONS

────
HYUNJAE

"woah..."

nahee looked flabbergasted as she looked around my room, staring at my conan gray poster on the wall, and my study table with random stickers pasted there.

she walks towards my study table, and then opens the drawer underneath it, which i didn't mind much since i didn't have anything embarrassing inside.

nahee took out five boxes from the drawer and pushes it back to place, while i lean my back on the wardrobe "what is in there? gold?"

nahee jokes around, and that just made me stifle a laugh "no, just check them"

she first opened the light pink box, which was full of now-dead flowers. it was my flower collection when i was in ninth grade.

"flowers? didn't know you were having such a green phase" my seatmate comments, which made me question wether it was a compliment or an insult.

"it started in ninth grade when we learned about plant cells. our biology teacher asked me to bring a plant so that we could examine it, which made me end up going through that phase" i explained, which made let out a small hum.

then, she takes out a white box, opening it and stared at it for a split second "what is this?"

i frowned, walking towards her until i could finally see it, only for me to grin "oh, those─those are dragonfly wings. i took ones from dead dragonflies by the way.

it was my sixth to seventh grade phase, pretty fun if you ask me" i replied, quickly closing the box and putting it back in the drawer, nahee looked disgusted.

then, she took out two other boxes of my pebble collection, and my (more like jungwons) paper plane collection which actually brought a spring of memories.

"okay, let's put this one aside and take this box, it looks interesting" nahee recommended, which made me happily bring out the green box she pointed out at

i opened it, and it was halfway full of the paper rings that jungwon gives me.

it's been a whole entire week since he started to create paper rings and passing them to me, and it was occupying the space in my purse so i ended up using a box to add everything.

one week, and the box is halfway done.

"woah...who is giving you all this─i am jealous" nahee gasped, checking out the amount of paper rings, whilst i giggled "take a guess"

nahee stops for a while, humming while she was thinking of anyone possible.

"ri-ki?"

"no"

"seojun?"

"i wish─but no"

"then who?!" my friend exclaims, hitting my shoulder "it's jungwon, it's a random habit of his to create random things for his friends" i confess.

nahee stared at me─well, more like giving me a side eye, and then blinked twice "you dumb?"

"huh?"

"so you are friend zoning him now? maybe that why you haven't dated yet" she huffed out, acting pissed off.

that made me as confused as ever "i wasn't friend zoning him─"

"SO NOW YOU ARE IN THE DENIAL STAGE?!"

sigh.

i honestly am losing interest in this book and i don't even know why myself 💀